• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
never ending track or what?:unsure:

I just had the weird thought of Jack Black doing vocals for a Psy tune. Ha.

Tadaaa!

Another month, another show :)

I'll try to be here so I can update you all with tracklistings live

maybe before next month you can upload the flyer to another site cause the link its at now is borken :p:p:p

*grooves while gazing at some endless blue*

Great, now I feel like a pig who searches for trash. Heh.

No no... this is the gal I'm infatuated with. Not the previous one I need to forget. The previous one is 25.

This gal... she's just fun. So far.

Hmmm. The 25 year old should know better. That indicates to me that she is written in stone. She will never be any better than she is right now. Blow her off completely. :thumbsdown:

Okay. Fun is good, but she is VERY young. She might see fun in a different way than you do. She might make more out of it than what is actually there. She's young enough to make that mistake. Don't hurt her. Don't make false promises or even hint of them. She's young enough to believe it. Better yet, make darn sure she KNOWS that she's just for fun. That YOU are just for fun. (kiss) :grinning:

Okay. This track is crap. Just noise. :p

*grooves while gazing at some endless blue*

Great, now I feel like a pig who searches for trash. Heh.

Nothing wrong with wallowing in the mud, mud is a lot of fun. I indulged in it a lot in my time. Just as long as you KNOW that's what you doing. Bottom trolling. :mask: :grinning:

maybe before next month you can upload the flyer to another site cause the link its at now is borken :p:p:p

He's busted. :lolz:

Hmmm. The 25 year old should know better. That indicates to me that she is written in stone. She will never be any better than she is right now. Blow her off completely. :thumbsdown:

Okay. Fun is good, but she is VERY young. She might see fun in a different way than you do. She might make more out of it than what is actually there. She's young enough to make that mistake. Don't hurt her. Don't make false promises or even hint of them. She's young enough to believe it. Better yet, make darn sure she KNOWS that she's just for fun. That YOU are just for fun. (kiss) :grinning:

I'll be removing her from msn and facebook today. *dusts off hands* Enough of that. The end.

It's the age issue that is making me hold back the most, well, about as much as the shy thing. I wouldn't want to hurt her, that's for sure. I can be just for fun. :hump: erm... bad timing for that one... :blush:

I don't want to close off the possibility of long term if she turns out to be a great gal... but I don't want to lead her on to it being more than fun... hmm... that's where your "Don't make any false promises or even hint of them" comes in I guess.

*grooves some more, with TCL*

:dancing:

Nothing wrong with wallowing in the mud, mud is a lot of fun. I indulged in it a lot in my time. Just as long as you KNOW that's what you doing. Bottom trolling. :mask: :grinning:

"There's a time and place for everything, and it's called college." - Chef

:cat::cat::cat:

Actually, that does ease my mind a bit, not making me feel so bad about it.

:mml::mml::mml:

I'll be removing her from msn and facebook today. *dusts off hands* Enough of that. The end.

It's the age issue that is making me hold back the most, well, about as much as the shy thing. I wouldn't want to hurt her, that's for sure. I can be just for fun. :hump: erm... bad timing for that one... :blush:

I don't want to close off the possibility of long term if she turns out to be a great gal... but I don't want to lead her on to it being more than fun... hmm... that's where your "Don't make any false promises or even hint of them" comes in I guess.

*grooves some more, with TCL*

:dancing:

Right, you got it exactly. Hey, if she turns out to be a great gal, snag her for keeps!

Ha! Yeah. :hump: was precisely what I was referring to when I was talking about fun. :LMAO:

"There's a time and place for everything, and it's called college." - Chef

:cat::cat::cat:

Actually, that does ease my mind a bit, not making me feel so bad about it.

Never feel bad about what you do. Just KNOW that you are doing it, and the reasons why. :hug::hug:

Personally, I regret NOTHING I've ever done, and I did some WILD things. Child of the 70s. Oh yeah, baby. I had a GREAT time. :mask:

Back