14-11-2007 AH.FM Firewall friendly streams

hm whered you find this? i never did any flash coding, but i find it hard to believe that a coding language has such a limitation...

ps: that being said, this flash player DOES leak mem like crazy... just a few minutes of playing and my firefox is up to 2 gig mem usage :wow:

minicaster only player i found that works.. i made a site for myself...

Afterhours.FM!!!

use it if you like.. :mask:

why does that not surprise me... stupid flash! Eats too much ram and rapes the PC..... :lol:

minicaster only player i found that works.. i made a site for myself...

Afterhours.FM!!!

use it if you like.. :mask:

Dan, how about installing this thing at ah.fm/ineed ?

Cause that url is kind of hard to remember :p

I prefer streaming from my browser cause its easy to access and no need for extra programs (if i open it with winamp my playlist/media library gets cleared and i have to readd it later...takes 5 seconds but im lazy)

I just want to say thankyou for saving my life. Sat here at college without trance until I came across this.

Much Thanks <3

Dan, how about installing this thing at ah.fm/ineed ?

Cause that url is kind of hard to remember :p

I prefer streaming from my browser cause its easy to access and no need for extra programs (if i open it with winamp my playlist/media library gets cleared and i have to readd it later...takes 5 seconds but im lazy)

Hehe, I had that same problem with my playlist.
I solved that by not listening to any other music than AH.

Good suggestion on having it embedded into a page at AH.

all 96k firewall added to top header flash :)

cheers

woot even works at my place and they block like nearly everything :ah:

AH @ work...

I have a question since Ollie and I work as medical secretarys and want to listen to AH at work whenever possible :grinning:. The thing is that were not allowed to install other programs such as winamp etc on our computers since we have different places to sit by every day. WMP doesnt seem to work :( We can however listen through ah.fm/player on most of the computers but the thing is that the volyme in the player is a little bit to "loud" when were listening during typing, if volyme is to loud "in the background" we cant hear what the doctor is saying :lol: :lol: :lol:

I´m not sure there is something to do about our "problem" but I had to write about it, since Linda is sad that she can´t listen to this MASSIVE event at work right about now :no:

Other than that we are both AHddicts and need AH every day!!! :super: :clap2:

:ah:

This was all from Ollie and Gizmo :hug:

Last edited:
I have a question since Ollie and I work as medical secretarys and want to listen to AH at work whenever possible :grinning:. The thing is that were not allowed to install other programs such as winamp etc on our computers since we have different places to sit by every day. WMP doesnt seem to work :( We can however listen through ah.fm/player on most of the computers but the thing is that the volyme in the player is a little bit to "loud" when were listening during typing, if volyme is to loud "in the background" we cant hear what the doctor is saying :lol:

I´m not sure there is something to do about our "problem" but I had to write about it, since Linda is sad that she can´t listen to this MASSIVE event at work right about now :no:

Other than that we are both AHddicts and need AH every day!!! :super: :clap2:

:ah:

This was all from Ollie and Gizmo :hug:

I'm not too sure if u girls know about it yet but there is an AH flash player avail to listen to. (no installation of software is needed, it even autoconnects to a 192k stream for you ;) )

http://forum.ah.fm/announcements/10485-ah-fm-flash-player.html

hopefully this answers ur question :smile1:

Back