Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Thank you! I'm glad you like eurodance:super:
Give your votes for it, if you like!:)

you have my vote, no matter if i dont go that other horrible place again. talent must be recognized. :grinning:

ok that transition wasnt very very very good. only good imo.

:lol:

you have my vote, no matter if i dont go that other horrible place again. talent must be recognized. :grinning:

Pity! I need your votes really:hug:
The mainthing is: you like it and this is very impotant for me!!!!:thankyou:

Nice tunes here!!!!:)

what, you been reading????. hey sorry if i sound impertinent. just playin.
keep the good vibe. :super:

no impertinence. my polar good-bye will be my final post at that other place. I checked back a bit ago, just to see the well wishes, etc. and saw your bitman_reloaded. figured they must have finally banned you but then read your text. same thing happened to me during nocturnal good-bye set - was logged out and when I tried logging back in i got message about invalid user. tried a couple more attempt, and just when about to come to conclusion that they'd banned me my next attempt worked. so perhaps just screwing with me/you or, i suspect, more likely, continued issues with backend servers. in any event, that place is behind me now. enjoying the sets here more, much friendlier admins, and now is where all the cool people have migrated to anyhow, so now time for moving in positive direction and contribute some ah community building. :hug:

hey screamboy, just heard your set. clasic eurodance.

superb mixing skills :grinning: i danced my arse off. thnx.

where were you listening to that?

Thank you! I'm glad you like eurodance:super:
Give your votes for it, if you like!:)

i am ignorant of eurodance style - i mean that i've never listened to that channel. kind of one dimensional w.r.t. edm these days, i guess...

i am ignorant of eurodance style - i mean that i've never listened to that channel. kind of one dimensional w.r.t. edm these days, i guess...

It's really pity, gotwf, i like this style, but also trance:music:

no impertinence. my polar good-bye will be my final post at that other place. I checked back a bit ago, just to see the well wishes, etc. and saw your bitman_reloaded. figured they must have finally banned you but then read your text. same thing happened to me during nocturnal good-bye set - was logged out and when I tried logging back in i got message about invalid user. tried a couple more attempt, and just when about to come to conclusion that they'd banned me my next attempt worked. so perhaps just screwing with me/you or, i suspect, more likely, continued issues with backend servers. in any event, that place is behind me now. enjoying the sets here more, much friendlier admins, and now is where all the cool people have migrated to anyhow, so now time for moving in positive direction and contribute some ah community building. :hug:

:hug: ah is a friendly place. no hunting here.

i think they a re trying to screw us as you said. they are kicking us from there, my new account started to fail after posted, and now is fast again.. i think there is some one playing with the server response times. for me. they can do what they want, have you noticed they deleted the pms????? deleted such a great service for nothing....

i am talking about di.fm the worst place that degrades the trance music and the edm comunity values. is all about friendship how hard to understand is that????.

i downloaded from a thread that screamboy started in the shameless promotion room that was many months ago i dont remember well... i was looking for some amateur dj sets (i like more that kind of sets) and found screamboy, wow lets see hows my friend at turntables. and downloaded his set. what a surprise after heard the music. is not trance. is like house with eurodance is all cool :music:

and hes not amateur. sounds pro imo.

i downloaded from a thread that screamboy started in the shameless promotion room that was many months ago i dont remember well... i was looking for some amateur dj sets (i like more that kind of sets) and found screamboy, wow lets see hows my friend at turntables. and downloaded his set. what a surprise after heard the music. is not trance. is like house with eurodance is all cool :music:

and hes not amateur. sounds pro imo.

Nice to hear that, my friend!:hug:

:hug: ah is a friendly place. no hunting here.

i think they a re trying to screw us as you said. they are kicking us from there, my new account started to fail after posted, and now is fast again.. i think there is some one playing with the server response times. for me. they can do what they want, have you noticed they deleted the pms????? deleted such a great service for nothing....

i am talking about di.fm the worst place that degrades the trance music and the edm comunity values. is all about friendship how hard to understand is that????.

you may be onto something there - i too was getting response times from hell during polar's good-bye. and it's not like there was a ton of posting going on. i just ascribe to sub-optimal systems management and leave it at that. in the end, does not matter because that place is history for me. doesn't matter who pokes at me, jibes my threads, whatever. leave it to them. they are the actual trolls, so no need to feed them.

what's next here??

here
http://forum.ah.fm/regular-shows-archive/8217-03-11-2007-transparance-nellie-sessions-001-a.html

Last edited:
you may be onto something there - i too was getting response times from hell during polar's good-bye. and it's not like there was a ton of posting going on. i just ascribe to sub-optimal systems management and leave it at that. in the end, does not matter because that place is history for me. doesn't matter who pokes at me, jibes my threads, whatever. leave it to them. they are the actual trolls, so no need to feed them.

what's next here??

you are right :iagree:
thats all the truth.

hmmm couldnt find the next thread of the show now playing :(

Thanks everyone for your replies here..! Sorry im late, but I was moving to another country..and here i am now, in Montreal! :D
Im glad that all of whom tuned in enjoyed the set! :D

Cheers..Get Ready for the next episode in January!

Back