What do you think of this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
03. Ethillas - Euphorica (Suncatcher & Mihai M present Starshifters Remix) [Unearthed] :super:

OOOOO BOOOYYY Suncatcher doing his magic.

Next up on Unearthed Records is Norwegian producer Ethillas with his stunning track Euphorica. Packed full of melodic goodness, Euphorica builds smoothly to a sublime breakdown before introducing a mesmerising main hook.

First up on remix duties are Suncatcher & Mihai M under their Starshifters guise. Opting for an awesome uplifting rework, they have rewritten the melody with stunning euphoric effect, driving the track forwards over a great beat and bassline.

Completing the release is Manuel Rocca with his levitated remix. Manuel has crafted a gorgreous piece of music, making full use of the harmonics creating a real uplifting vibe during the breakdown and into the mainsection.

hey :rave: where is ur ava? :unsure:

Sweet melody...

:megacrazy:

Stunning remix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW

A_M_A_Z_I_N_G!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!_!*_!_

:dancing::dancing::dancing:

1262 Listeners ~ Angel Ace Pres Innertrance LXXX on AH.FM

03. Ethillas - Euphorica (Suncatcher & Mihai M present Starshifters Remix) [Unearthed] :super:

Ethillas
Ethillas
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Ethillas

Genres: Progressive / Trance
Profile: Producer

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

There are currently 51 users browsing this thread. (15 members and 36 guests)

danmark_ori, SUNNY TOMORROW+, LarryR04, boww!, graffik87, shahbazpatel, Above1stBase+, cottonmouth+, Omid J+, ChuckRock, trancefannetje, ypai1217, Altered-Mind+, MaxRS, skilly bong

Again, the track name of this, just not in favor of it :thumbsdown:

8VvHZ.jpg

04. Daniel Kandi - #Trancefamily (Original Mix) [Always Alive]

Great sounds in this set so far:super::super::super:

mamonth start !

I agree. So, how are you doing, mate?:hug::dance:

:friends: Doing well atm. Two kitties sleeping behind me. This morning, we had a 70+ minute's walk, while it was snowing. Cool ! :grinning:

Back