Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
:dance::dance:

554396_377508785662114_1926145442_n.jpg

Back on Crystal Source with his second artist EP is Kago Pengchi. The first of two tracks on this diverse EP is Twinkle Twinkle Star and is a beasty uplifting club trance track. Featuring a chunky bassline, massive main riff and beautiful breakdown, Twinkle Twinkle Star is Kago at his very best. On the flipside is Mortality In Darkside. A much more laid back, groovy affair here with the bassline driving the track forward into a very emotional breakdown and cool but sombre main lead.

It's nice to be back on the forum for the new year. :)

01. Anushka De'Sai - Flashes Of Grey (Original Mix) [Unearthed Subliminal]
02. George Kamelon - Liqua (Original Mix) [Unearthed Subliminal]
03. Kago Pengchi - Mortality In Darkside (Original Mix) [Crystal Source Recordings]
Kinda stinks I was asleep past a set of yours during EOYC Day 9 :wall:

Over two weeks already :hmmm: Time flies : nothing changed :ee: But sorry to hear 'bout your family health issues :hug: Let's hope for the better ! :smile:

Don't know why I'm being cryptic really tbh. My Gran has been critically ill in hospital since mid December, so the whole Christmas period was a difficult one. I hope everything is good with you so far this year.

Don't know why I'm being cryptic really tbh. My Gran has been critically ill in hospital since mid December, so the whole Christmas period was a difficult one. I hope everything is good with you so far this year.
That's sad to hear :console:

01. Anushka De'Sai - Flashes Of Grey (Original Mix) [Unearthed Subliminal]
02. George Kamelon - Liqua (Original Mix) [Unearthed Subliminal]
03. Kago Pengchi - Mortality In Darkside (Original Mix) [Crystal Source Recordings]
04. Second Way - Bison (Original Mix) [Unearthed Red]

Back