What do you think of this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
Yeah we've got big plans for it yet. I don't want to go into too many of the finer details until I know everything, but I know there's some remixes from big artists and there's many tracks for it. There'll be a lot for everyone who are fans of Unearthed, or who haven't checked us out yet to enjoy. I think it's just a case of waiting on some things to be finished and then it'll be there for everyone to enjoy. :)
Any feelings towards nearing 100, well, considering your first release with them would be this down here:

184196_108563645889964_4997878_n.jpg

It's nice and it's a tough choice for me between this and the Philip Overdrifter remix.
:wow:...was thinking the same... for my current mood, I'd definitely choose this Mix :wink: both are great anyway..

is it bad If I think I get addicted to this unearth records show everythign they have a warning (that it contains trance)

but I guess I like it, a lot!! :love: it

Any feelings towards nearing 100, well, considering your first release with them would be this down here:

I've known Luke and Chris for about a decade, so I know what they've put into the label to get it where it is. I help out where I can and I'm really happy to be part of it. I think everyone is really proud of where Unearthed is at now and we're really happy with the way the 100th release has shaped up. I'm not a prolific producer, so I'm just happy to have my tracks released when I make them. :)

Thanks for tuning in. :)

01. Anushka De'Sai - Flashes Of Grey (Original Mix) [Unearthed Subliminal]
02. George Kamelon - Liqua (Original Mix) [Unearthed Subliminal]
03. Kago Pengchi - Mortality In Darkside (Original Mix) [Crystal Source Recordings]
04. Second Way - Bison (Original Mix) [Unearthed Red]
05. Tommy Johnson - Keep The Change (Original Mix) [Unearthed Records]
06. Damian Wasse - Jeanne (Original Mix) [Unearthed Subliminal]
07. Mark Dreamer - False Street (Philip Overdrifter Remix) [Crystal Source Recordings]
08. Gradian - Valkyrie (Abstract Vision & Elite Electronic Remix) [Unearthed Records]
09. Nianaro - Thank You (Original Mix) [Unearthed Records]
10. Bushi - Purificus (Estigma Remix) [Unearthed Red]

Back