How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Things are great! I've been really busy with work and school. I have to study for my french test that is at 9 am tmw morning.

I'm looking forward to promoting your track for the WMC contest!! My friend's love it!

Yep gotta get as much help bumping it as I can get!

Things are great! I've been really busy with work and school. I have to study for my french test that is at 9 am tmw morning.
uhuh tu veux de l'aide ? ;)

Hey Diane! I like the Guiseppe Remix a lot as well. Figured I'd play the Tiesto version for this month... the guy has gone quite electro!
yeah ... house electro poppish crappish imo ... :( well at least he's still doing good stuff underthe Allure aliase ...

21-04-2008 Jeff Thompson - Escape Sessions 001

oh ... the GO remix of this track is so much better .. tiesto has gone wrong ... but anw, hi guys !! long time no see... is the show airing earlier ????

http://forum.ah.fm/regular-shows-archive/10656-21-04-2008-jeff-thompson-escape-sessions-001-a.html#post374911 :book:

:wave: :friends: How far back in time do you want to go Diane ? :grinning:

new show :)

tuned in

Werd :) Welcome Magik. I'm new to AH.FM, but I have definately been digging your mixes from what I've heard recently

Hey man. Honestly? No... the words are off center
sorry bout that. when its hand made, its hard to get it as centered as possible. now if it were professionally made, then that would be a different story. feel free to throw it away or give it to goodwill (if theres a goodwill in california).

1. HeatBoyer - Happy Ending (Intro Edit)
2. M6, Klaus Goulart - Hidden Light (Original Mix)
3. System F - Out Of The Blue (Tiesto Remix)
4. Forerunners - Lifecycle (Original Mix)

sorry bout that. when its hand made, its hard to get it as centered as possible. now if it were professionally made, then that would be a different story. feel free to throw it away or give it to goodwill (if theres a goodwill in california).

No worries i wear it around the house :friends:

uhuh tu veux de l'aide ? ;)

yeah ... house electro poppish crappish imo ... :( well at least he's still doing good stuff underthe Allure aliase ...

Not with this test in particular, merci! BUT I would love to have someone to chat with in french to improve my conversational skills! Do you use AIM?

:good2: :wub: :bravo: fine dreamy sound ! :super:

5. Firewall, Lange - Wanderlust (Original Mix)

well im glad your putting it to use. i appreciate that much at least. if you got the business cards along w/ the shirt, feel free to give them to your friends.

:cap: I assume mine is on it's way cross the Atlantic ? :grinning:​

Not with this test in particular, merci! BUT I would love to have someone to chat with in french to improve my conversational skills! Do you use AIM?
yesss I do use aim sometimes, I had to because of Sean & Ken lol ;) my name is DianeDesEtoiles !

6. M.I.K.E., Plastic Boy - Chocolate Infusion (Original Mix)

* Now Chocolate : 894 ~ Jeff Thompson - Escape Sessions 022 on AH.FM *

Profile: Push is the most well-known alias of Mike Dierickx. More information can be found on the page of his main alias Mike Dierickx.

:blink: Aliases: Aggressor, The, Ahead (2), Alternative Art, Astronaut, The, Atractiva, Blackmaster, The, Boy From Nowhere, The, Calling The Freak, Classic Tribe, Complex Climate, Cosmo Kid, D.E.E.P.E.R., Dark City, Deep Flexion, Dirk Dierickx, DJ Robo'jox, Drop (3), E-Tronic, Eclectic Kid, Fascinated, Futuro, Galore, Hypnobasia, Kyle Emerson, Linetech, Liquid Overdose, Magnetical, Mass Effect, MC Macho, Overtone, Phuture Dust, Plastic Boy, Red Flag (2), Return Of The Native, Rhythm Quest (2), Sector 7 (2), See:3, SFX (4), Snapper, The, Solar Factor, Sonus (2), Soyuz, Tag, Technology Man, Tranqua, Tribal Warriors, Virtua Trancer, Vision Act, X-Scape, X-Tra-Vaganza, XV 7

:: M.I.K.E. pres. Plastic Boy - Chocolate Infusion ::

Sounds soo cool ,have to log in..
great set so far \o/

Back