Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
LOL maybe only the girls, but the trance scene sucks here:lol::lol::lol:

you been here already? where? Lisbon?:)

Maybe. Sure I've been there in 1999 :) But I would love to visit Portugal once again. Didn't attend to any parties however. :( I was in Coimbra, two weeks in Pedrogao~, but making trips to few destinations like Cabo de Rocco (hopefully it's correct spelling) and I had a nightly trip to Lisbon. Of course I have visited most of the charming villages and cities along the Atlantic coast.

1 – Michael Badal Ft Tiff Lacey – Don´t Be Afraid (Original Mix) [Enhanced Progressive]
2 – Ashley Wallbridge - Tempest (Original Mix) [Bonzai Trance Progressive]
3 – Tony Awake - Beyond the sky (Original mix) [Falling Recordings]
4 – Douglas Hazelwood_- Innocent (Original Mix) [Neuroscience Deep]
5 – A.V.Buuren & Dj Shah Ft Chris Jones – Going Wrong (Dj Shah´s Magic Island Mix) [Armind]

Hello Piccoli :hug:

I just came back from the Andromeda galaxy!

yeah there was in the past Scandinavia in the mix with Sweden, Finland, Danmark and Norway Dj's, so it's not difficult do it again:music:

i mean i could get just from finland enough to make in da mix :grinning:

Maybe. Sure I've been there in 1999 :) But I would love to visit Portugal once again. Didn't attend to any parties however. :( I was in Coimbra, two weeks in Pedrogao~, but making trips to few destinations like Cabo de Rocco (hopefully it's correct spelling) and I had a nightly trip to Lisbon. Of course I have visited most of the charming villages and cities along the Atlantic coast.

yes Cabo da Roca here

01-11-07_1758-newsize4.jpg

1 – Michael Badal Ft Tiff Lacey – Don´t Be Afraid (Original Mix) [Enhanced Progressive]
2 – Ashley Wallbridge - Tempest (Original Mix) [Bonzai Trance Progressive]
3 – Tony Awake - Beyond the sky (Original mix) [Falling Recordings]
4 – Douglas Hazelwood_- Innocent (Original Mix) [Neuroscience Deep]
5 – A.V.Buuren & Dj Shah Ft Chris Jones – Going Wrong (Dj Shah´s Magic Island Mix) [Armind]
6 – Etnosphere - Fierra (Sasha Virus Mix) [CD-R]

Hey cockroaches!
What's up?:grinning:

Back