15-04-2008 D-Mark, David Amante & Raul CC - DanceDP Radio 004 + Undercontrol GuestMix

How do you rate this show?

• MASSIVE!

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Good

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
I´m back...was on the phone with a client...:p

When I was working at an international company, my boss from G. Britain told me one thing I remember to this day... "Clients are bastards!"

Unfortunatelly...

He was right... :)

When I was working at an international company, my boss from G. Britain told me one thing I remember to this day... "Clients are bastards!"

Unfortunatelly...

He was right... :)

I´m lucky....most of mine are really polite and nice...:mask:

Jelly is great...:wub:

So are all POlish girls..:wub::lol:

You know mate. Maybe you're right, but somehow they prefer Brasilians and Spanish or at least Italian to Polish guys. LOL. :) I bet in your country this would be upside-down. :)

Genetics... :p

First State feat. Elliot Johns - Your Own Way
Vengance - Dimensions (Store'N Forward Remix)
Undercontrol VS. DT8 - A Different Destination (Undercontrol's Mash-Up)
Midway - Monkey Forest (Danilo Ercole Remix)
David Newsum - Sand Dune
Markus Schulz feat. Dauby - Perfect (Agnelli & Nelson Remix)
Nish - Blue Sunshine (Sean Tyas Remix)

You know mate. Maybe you're right, but somehow they prefer Brasilians and Spanish or at least Italian to Polish guys. LOL. :) I bet in your country this would be upside-down. :)

Genetics... :p

Actually, it happens in all countries....people get much more attracted by the ones who are from outside,because it´s a different person, with a different background...:grinning:

If you came here, all brazilian girls would be crazy about you...girls here are amazed by European guys...as we brazilian guys are amazed by european girls...:mask::mask:

Actually, it happens in all countries....people get much more attracted by the ones who are from outside,because it´s a different person, with a different background...:grinning:

If you came here, all brazilian girls would be crazy about you...girls here are amazed by European guys...as we brazilian guys are amazed by european girls...:mask::mask:

im in love with all UK guys :mask::mask::mask: xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I would say... This is sexual globalisation :) :) :)

mchammer2.gif

:mml::mml::mml::mml::clap::clap::clap:

Back