Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Kick Doh out from the bed :lol: btw its high time to get up now :lolz:

Hello :hug:

We got up about an hour ago but its still time for lying in ;) He's playing with his bday present so I got here, to you ;) I have my train back home in 3 hours :( and dinner with Adam's family in 1,5 hrs :smile1:

We got up about an hour ago but its still time for lying in ;) He's playing with his bday present so I got here, to you ;) I have my train back home in 3 hours :( and dinner with Adam's family in 1,5 hrs :smile1:

seems a busy afternoon u have :) i guess u guys went out last nite... coz one hour ago it was like 3pm? :lol: have a nice dinner with them :grinning: say hello and happy b-day to Adam.

btw what was that present?

Hi;) Sending hellos from Doh's bed ;P Missed you guys :smile1: :hug:

tell him to no be lazy, or still enjoy his birthday gift:lol::lol::hug:

hello to you 2:hug::hug:

Hello peoples busy at work,Good to see ya Tom,Say hello to doh for me cluibgirl

sLo_grouphug3.gif

Great set D@nee:grinning:

seems a busy afternoon u have :) i guess u guys went out last nite... coz one hour ago it was like 3pm? :lol: have a nice dinner with them :grinning: say hello and happy b-day to Adam.

btw what was that present?

tell him to no be lazy, or still enjoy his birthday gift:lol::lol::hug:

hello to you 2:hug::hug:

Actually we didn't, but we didn't sleep alot either ;) And the present ? It's a digital photo frame with my photos in it :smile1:

Actually we didn't, but we didn't sleep alot either ;) And the present ? It's a digital photo frame with my photos in it :smile1:

haha cool present i bought the same one as a present recently :grinning:

ok wont ask more what kept you awake :lol:

Back