Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
me likes this mouse kind of sound :wub:

i bet u copy pasted that :lol: hi hi :)
:mask: How else would I get the special characters?? :p I know it's kinda cheating.. but I did take the time to look it up, so that's gotta count for something?!

how embarassing... I've just noticed how few posts I have. :embarrassed: oh well - it's not a competition now, is it? lol at least I hope it isn't :worried:

:mask: How else would I get the special characters?? :p I know it's kinda cheating.. but I did take the time to look it up, so that's gotta count for something?!

of course it does count :grinning: would love to hear you saying it though :lol:

how embarassing... I've just noticed how few posts I have. :embarrassed: oh well - it's not a competition now, is it? lol at least I hope it isn't :worried:

yeah your sucha noob :lol: :mask:

:hug:

oh choooooooooooooooooooooooooonnn! :wub: :wub: :wub:

of course it does count :grinning: would love to hear you saying it though :lol:
*shakes fist at Trace* you rotten scoundrel! You know I'm not great at the long words... it may take me a couple of times (and a lot of your tears shed due to laughing your ass off at me), but I'm pretty sure I can get it right. :p

Funabashi Presents Saltwater - The Legacy 2.0 (Alex M.O.R.P.H.'s Big Drop Mix)

OMG!!! :lovers: :lovers: :love:

yeah your sucha noob :lol: :mask:

:hug:
You know I may be a noob in terms of numbers and the forums, but not actually... you definitely can id more tracks than I can, there you win hands down! But I still listen you know... ;)

I just ID'd this track and I got it right!!! woohooo! :super:

GREAT remix of the Legacy - go the MORPH!!!!! :choon::music:

Funabashi Presents Saltwater - The Legacy 2.0 (Alex M.O.R.P.H.'s Big Drop Mix)

OMG!!! :lovers: :lovers: :love:

I totally have to agree with your OMG!!! :lovers: :lovers: :love:, and I might have to repeat it just for good measure! OMG!!! :lovers: :lovers: :love:

these are so much better than I remembered... :cheeky:

Hi there folks. The guest appearance for today is none other than the very elusive.....

MEEE!!!!

Wow! Wow! Lookie who's here! Hi Cherise! (MASSIVE HUG!) :hug::hug::hug::hug::super::cat:

Wow! Wow! Lookie who's here! Hi Cherise! (MASSIVE HUG!) :hug::hug::hug::hug::super::cat:

shes gone now though :lol: i gave your email address to her coz she had only the old one of yours

and she asked me to say hello to you for her :grinning:

Yersss. can you believe it?!!I'm actually here and online for a while again! :grinning: I should make a bit more of an effort, shouldn't I?? :crazy: I've been so slack I know :mask:

Back