Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score
mikesolar.jpg

Please feel free to comment on the show.
Don't forget to VOTE

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

Hi everybody! :)

The last episode of Trancemotion has been aired almost a month ago due to the 2YAMC, so lots of new tunes coming in this episode! No guestmix this time also, but it gave me the opportunity to play both prog.trance in the first part and some more uplift in the end :)

I couldn't miss playing the track Marcus Schossow released on his Tone Diary EP - named after my beloved city - KIEV!!! ))))
Marcus said he loved our place so much (after coming here for several gigs) - that he wanted to give a name to the track and the forthcoming compilation (Ukraine)! ))))

I won't be here tonight, but anyway, hope you're gonna enjoy the show! :)

Now is this the set that is playing right now? I am confused. If so, this is really cool.

slight improvement over here :music:

Thanks - have just been to trancemotion.net/forum to find the track listing, but I think it's written in Russian or Ukrainian and I can't understand it :-( Do the track listings ever get posted here?

Aurosonic! :lovers: :love:

Thanks - have just been to trancemotion.net/forum to find the track listing, but I think it's written in Russian or Ukrainian and I can't understand it :-( Do the track listings ever get posted here?
hehe, then you have to work with you translation :tongue:

i don't know. usually it will be posted here ;)

Mike usually posts it here :grinning:

Thanks to you both - I shall have to work on my Ukrainian... :grinning: :blush:

* ON AIR Mike Solar - Trancemotion 015 on AH.FM *

hello :hug: trace of trance+, TimmyNether, Tomek+, Sypher+, JayCan+, Je551ca, SpecialKay, Veroxx, In Love With Trance+ :super:

:music:

this track reminds me somehow of Glen Morrison - Rubberband:mml:
Could be gareth Emery aswell, infact i think this is Gareth Emery:choon:

this track reminds me somehow of Glen Morrison - Rubberband:mml:
Could be gareth Emery aswell, infact i think this is Gareth Emery:choon:
re:locate feat. menno de jong - solid state - gareth emery remix :mask:

svd - pura vida now :music:

Didnt like SvD's album, but this track was one of the few killer tracks on that album:music:

Back