• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
* respect !

It's too bad that you guys had to give up an hour from your two hour time slot :cry: but kudos to you guys for helping to accommodate others. :bow:

I think other DJ's should look to the example that you guys set. :bravo:

:grinning: :iagree: :clap2: good thing :good2:​

*blushing mode activated*

many thanx for your kind words ^^ AH listeners deserve the best so we try to propose you our best selection every show we provide ^^

hey guys, i apologize that i wont be available for possibly the rest of the set, but i need to take care of financial issues rite now. so take care & keep up the great work!

*blushing mode activated*

many thanx for your kind words ^^ AH listeners deserve the best so we try to propose you our best selection every show we provide ^^

:music: Thanks for putting in the time and effort to make this set. :hug: You can really tell when one puts their heart and soul into something as special as this. :friends: :dance:

Great tracks here :wow:, will be expensive for me he he :lol:

* Now Listening : 948 ~ Karybde & Scylla Pres. Pure Trance Pleasure 071 on AH.FM

Trance Arts
Trance Arts (2) Discography at Discogs :book:

horizons.jpg

TranceArts - Trance Music, Producer + Remixer

01 | U4IC DJS & Corderoy - Big Top (Original Mix) | SPX Digital Promo
02 | Thomas Coastline & CrossRyders - Tears (Abstract Vision & Elite Electronic Remix) | Redux Digital
03 | Sean Tyas & Simon Patterson - For The Most Part (Original Mix) | Reset Records
04 | Rene Ablaze pres Simonen - Clear Skies (Dima Krasnik Remix) | Redux Recordings Promo
05 | 3rd Moon - Monsun | A State Of Trance
06 | Dmitry Bessonov - Equator (Trance Arts Remix) | Unearthed Red Promo

Dmitry Bessonov
Dmitry Bessonov Discography at Discogs :book:

m_7d1eb5956c874ee4b426a356c2a5b89a.png

http://forum.ah.fm/new-track-review...e-sky-unearthed-records-out-20-04-2009-a.html
Dmitry Bessonov - ID [CD-R]

Dmitry Bessonov on MySpace

02 | Thomas Coastline & CrossRyders - Tears (Abstract Vision & Elite Electronic Remix) | Redux Digital
03 | Sean Tyas & Simon Patterson - For The Most Part (Original Mix) | Reset Records
04 | Rene Ablaze pres Simonen - Clear Skies (Dima Krasnik Remix) | Redux Recordings Promo
07 | Ian Buff - Airborne (Genix Remix) | Connective Sounds Promo

* wondering at what time I will sleep this time again

Totally amazing IMHO! :bravo:

:hug: Hey there Polar! How are things? :friends:

:dance: I'm fine thanks jedrek ! :grinning:

:dancing:

:choonalert:

Wow the BASS!!!

It's too bad that you guys had to give up an hour from your two hour time slot :cry: but kudos to you guys for helping to accommodate others. :bow:

I think other DJ's should look to the example that you guys set. :bravo:

Yes, we're a bit sad to loose one hour indeed but many dj's are comming and need some place for their show ^^

The good thing is that we can concentrate on new projects, make a more dynamic set for PTP and... a brand new multibroadcasted show héhé.... more infos soon @ ..:: Karybde & Scylla - Official Website ::.. ^^

Ian Buff
Ian Buff Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Ian Buff

Aliases: Florian Burzlaff
534027166_m.jpg

:dance: I'm fine thanks jedrek ! :grinning:

:dancing:

Glad to hear! :friends: I am eating my deluxe pizza and spilling rancher's choice champagne dressing all over myself and the key board! haha!

:dance: Guess I am enjoying this set a little too much! (probably not enough) :dance:

Yes, we're a bit sad to loose one hour indeed but many dj's are comming and need some place for their show ^^

The good thing is that we can concentrate on new projects, make a more dynamic set for PTP and... a brand new multibroadcasted show héhé.... more infos soon @ ..:: Karybde & Scylla - Official Website ::.. ^^

AMAZING... no no no... BRILLIANT!!! wait... I'm running out of words here... :lol:

kudos to you guys! :bow:

Sounds like you are taking PTP up to the next level already! :dance:

Thanks for the info! :) Cannot wait!!!

quite a few people here,

danmark_ori+, karybdeandscylla, TeroA, T-Rance, Infowarrior, labielecki, Dimond_TS, chilapastras, Matt Trigle, DjTechX, Sypher, garry, avoice217, dimas1682, JulB, Ichigo, TranceMagic, visotaserii

yet only a few are actually posting... :rofl: xD xD xD

Is everyone too shy? :p :)

Can someone please tell me how I can quote the users who are here with all the colors? Not sure how to do it? Thanks!!

08 | Aled Mann - To The End (Original Mix) | Discover Digital
09 | Talla 2XLC - Salvation (Original Mix) | Tetsuo

Locked in my vote already! :bravo:

ill be heading off after this MASSIVE set :wave: but I hope to see all of you soon. :friends:

:replay:

Back