Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
Paul Pearson - Digital Society Sessions 011

01. Kyau vs Albert - Great [Euphonic]
02. Mr Sam vs Tim Coltrane present The Tribute - One More Day (Mr Sam vs Fred Baker One Last Day remix) [Captivating]
03. Masters & Nickson feat Justine Suissa - Out There (C-Quence remix) [Captivating]

Sounding familiar here...
music.gif
music.gif
music.gif
music.gif

02. Mr Sam vs Tim Coltrane present The Tribute - One More Day (Mr Sam vs Fred Baker One Last Day remix) [Captivating]
03. Masters & Nickson feat Justine Suissa - Out There (C-Quence remix) [Captivating]
Though I still prefer the Original Mix
music.gif
music.gif
music.gif
music.gif
music.gif

Sounding familiar here...
music.gif
music.gif
music.gif
music.gif

:yes: some famous sounds ... :wub:

Robert Nickson
Robert Nickson
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Robert Nickson

Aliases: Nick Robertson
In Groups: Masters & Nickson, Mind (3), True Form

Profile: Robert's background is a multi-national affair: father from England, mother from Norway, born in England and now living in The Netherlands. But it's The Netherlands that has given him his musical influences. The Netherlands is renowned for its Dance Music scene.

903 Listeners ~ Paul Pearson - Digital Society Sessions 011 on AH.FM

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

There are currently 36 users browsing this thread. (10 members and 26 guests)

danmark_ori, snoop+, paulpearson+, Above1stBase+, DJMarshy, MyStro023+, skilly bong+, Vempele, Cupido2010, ultraritmo

One of my personal all time favs (old school in me) :wow::dancing:

04. Armin van Buuren feat Justine Suissa - Burned With Desire (Kyau vs Albert remix) [Euphonic]

Last edited:
And for all the OceanLab tracks, as well as Autumn Tactics, this may be my favorite track with Justine on vocals out of all else
smiley_loveeyes.gif
smiley_loveeyes.gif

:: Armin van Buuren feat. Justine Suissa - Burned With Desire ::

For each forgotten kiss
For all the memories
For all the times a look
Said all we had to say

You played your part so well
A modern Romeo
You came on Cupid's wings
And then you flew away

When you touch my face
When you call my name
I burned with desire

When you touch my face
When you call my name
I burned with desire
But you left me in the rain

For every sleepless night
Forever in your arms
For every hour spent
Lost in the reverie

You broke your promises
No shame and no regrets
You burned the bridges too
An endless mystery

When you touch my face
So beautiful
When you call my name
My name..
I burned with desire

When you touch my face
So beautiful
When you call my name
My name..
I burned with desire
But you left me in the rain

When you touch my face
So beautiful
When you call my name
My name..
I burned with desire

When you touch my face
When you call my name
I burned with desire
But you left me in the rain .. .. .. :cry:

894 Listeners ' buurtje leen ' : Paul Pearson - Digital Society Sessions 011 on AH.FM

Paul Pearson - Digital Society Sessions 010

04. Armin van Buuren feat. Justine Suissa - Burned With Desire (Kyau vs Albert remix) [Euphonic]

Take my word: it's not Armin on vocals :grinning2:

Armin van Buuren
Armin van Buuren
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Armin van Buuren

Aliases: Amsterdance, Armania, Darkstar (4), E=mc², El Guitaro, Gaia, Gig, Gimmick, Hyperdrive Inc., Misteri A, Perpetuous Dreamer, Problem Boy, Rising Star, Shoeshine Factory, The

In Groups: Alibi, DJ's United (3), Electrix, Lilmotion, Major League, Monsieur Basculant, Red & White, Technology, Triple A (5), Wodka Wasters

Profile: Dutch producer and DJ who started producing and making music at age 14.
Ranked #1 in DJ Mag's Top 100 in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2012, which marks a new record in that poll.

Paul Pearson - Digital Society Sessions 010

04. Armin van Buuren feat. Justine Suissa - Burned With Desire (Kyau vs Albert remix) [Euphonic]
How did I nearly not spot this? :fishing:

Sorry buddy im typing as its on trying to remember the tracklist as we speak! forgot to email it myself haha not home at the min

:friends: No problem Paul ! :icecream: I will keep you awake :bumpit: and busy :devil: :grinning: :w00t: :mml: :dancing:

Sorry buddy im typing as its on trying to remember the tracklist as we speak! forgot to email it myself haha not home at the min
That's a big oops :friends: In that case you might want to remember to upload it next time before the show gets underway :wink:

04. Armin van Buuren feat Justine Suissa - Burned With Desire (Kyau vs Albert remix) [Euphonic]
05. Matt Hardwick vs Smith & Pledger - Day One [Anjunabeats]

Back