• No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Morning everyone.

No tracklist today? :(

Good Morning Microsis !

Morning everyone.

No tracklist today? :(

:unsure: :dontknow: As put earlier: Andy Tau might have uploaded his tracklist with the similar named MP3 recording. Yet: these are only accessible by AH.fm Staff :hmmm:

yet again i agree with microsis!.. no tracklists??! madness!! .. i havnt even be able to id one song either.. must be niche stuff! .. niiice =P

1475 Listeners ~ Andy Tau - Infrasonic International on AH.FM

yet again i agree with microsis!.. no tracklists??! madness!! .. i havnt even be able to id one song either.. must be niche stuff! .. niiice =P

:yes: :dance: As so often: these are super cool sets, containing not / hardly / not only the all-known super commercial stuff by just the ' big names ' ! :good2:

Super music...:super::super::super::bravo::bravo::bravo:Been tuned "lurking in the dark":devil:Hello all!:friends:

1472 Listeners ~ Andy Tau - Infrasonic International on AH.FM

Super music...:super::super::super::bravo::bravo::bravo:Been tuned "lurking in the dark":devil:Hello all!:friends:

:friends: dag Nostradamus ! :bravo: Having a good time listening :dance:

:dancing:

He's giving the names though it's hard to make out. You can always DL later and get the IDs that way. :)

:yes: :dance: As so often: these are super cool sets, containing not / hardly / not only the all-known super commercial stuff by just the ' big names ' ! :good2:

yup.. thats how it should be =) .. commercial stuff makes me physically sick. :/

:iagree:Hello and welcome to the AH.Family:friends:

Hey champ.

I see you are going to Armin Only. I really wanted to go as well, but I can't afford the trip over to Sydney for the end of year. I am going to try my best for ASOT 500 though! :super:

Back