Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
I'm going to do a pantie raid on my old workplace tonight. Heh, heh, heh. There are still some things in my desk they didn't pack and I want them. Like my fish food, T-pins, car title. I still have a key to the other site too, but I'm pretty sure I got everything out of there because I packed it up myself. :cat:

I'm going to do a pantie raid on my old workplace tonight. Heh, heh, heh. There are still some things in my desk they didn't pack and I want them. Like my fish food, T-pins, car title. I still have a key to the other site too, but I'm pretty sure I got everything out of there because I packed it up myself. :cat:

it's case to say you started a new life:hug:

no alarm system in that place?

The best part is that the lot is full of pub crawlers on Friday and Saturday nights. One more car won't be noticed at all. :drunk:

There are a couple of files I want to email to myself too. I can do that from George's desk. I know his login and password. I was always logging him into his computer because he'd forget to leave PCAnywhere on and he wanted to log on from home.

The only time anything was ever stolen from there was while there were people in the place. Someone walked out with 2 brand new computers and no one noticed. Can you believe that? There were 30+ people in the building and no one noticed 2 computers with monitors walking out the door. :wow:

Last edited:
The best part is that the lot is full of pub crawlers on Friday and Saturday nights. One more car won't be noticed at all. :drunk:

hopefully all your stuff is still there :hug:

I am enjoying Adriatic and the uplifting emotions set right now! Keep jammin the tunes!!

Back