Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
your so cool, your so cool :mml:

Solar Coaster :love:

12.Altea - Summer Skies (Kenny Hayes Blue Sphere mix)
13.Ronski Speed pres RST - Stormbound (Ronski Speed dub tech mix)
14.ID

Happy Soon-to-be Christmas all, tuned in :)

sounds great here :super:

Cheers everyone.. got to leave for dinner.
Thank you for tuning in...
ciao :)

Big Sky. Speaking of which. You should see the sky here in Texas today. Clear as a bell with the north wind blowing so hard it will knock you off the porch. Ha!

Sure is good to have a "community" again. Woot! I am very, very happy to be here. :cat :super

hey man, got some good tunes lined up for us tomorrow?

I hope everyone enjoys them, I think it sounds like a Gareth Emery podcast, with a lot better mixing hehe :music:

Release your self

:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

it's a big sky

we love

we give

we take

it's a big sky

:super::super::super::super:

12.Altea - Summer Skies (Kenny Hayes Blue Sphere mix)
13.Ronski Speed pres RST - Stormbound (Ronski Speed dub tech mix)
14.ID

14. Solarstone - Solarcoaster (Amadeus remix maybe? :))? :super:

Big Sky. Speaking of which. You should see the sky here in Texas today. Clear as a bell with the north wind blowing so hard it will knock you off the porch. Ha!

Sure is good to have a "community" again. Woot! I am very, very happy to be here. :cat :super

oh here you are! :hug: welcome :super:

:hug::hug::hug:

TCL

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
OMG

:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

Nice to have you here:hug:

hey man, got some good tunes lined up for us tomorrow?

lol laughed at "is not a chav" message :lol: i didnt think you were :)

Dan was waiting for you, you'll see he's a great guy:super::super::super:

Back