16-01-2008 AuraSF - Progressive Experience 015 with Tom Cloud and Heller & Enkie

How do you rate this show?

• MASSIVE!

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
liking this one now

:mml::mml::mml:

What's up? :lol:

Good. My co-workers made me off on Sunday night, I have now 8 days off and have to go for stupid Staff Xmas party... Don't know what to wear, don't have time to buy anything.. Arghhhh... :p

And you ? :)

hey, dfx, you should put RvdB - sunset in your next set, that one is definitely a sick choon. :grinning:

Good. My co-workers made me off on Sunday night, I have now 8 days off and have to go for stupid Staff Xmas party... Don't know what to wear, don't have time to buy anything.. Arghhhh... :p

wtf? Xmas party yet?:wow::wow:

:hmmm: isnt xmas in december? :blink:

I'm sitting in class, pretty bored. Decided to listen to some tunes.

hey, dfx, you should put RvdB - sunset in your next set, that one is definitely a sick choon. :grinning:

rvdb fanboy :)

but you're right, i got that on cd already, haven't played it yet i think :)

Back