How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
the title of this tune doesnt make sense, is a very happy tune and a delusion is somthing i cant not relate with happiness

:mml: Delusion :mml:

No, turned nasty today:devil:

I will be careful then:ee::ee:

Bike as pushbike being hit by a car.. And playdoh landing first on the front window, then roof of the car, then the opposite of the street and then ambulance.. He's alright but in much pain. Injuries to his back and leg. Everyone on the site including police and ambulance staff were surprised that those are the only injuries he has considering the state of a car, his bike and that he basically flew in the air before landing on his back... :console:

But thanks, I will nurse him well and he will recover soon :hug:

send my regards to him, my wishes for the young man to recover soon

Outs! best wishes and take care of him.. serve things him on the bed and so on im sure he will appreciate it :wink:

oh Doh! Nurse him well Clubgirl. I am glad you are ok. I guess that car won't mess with you anymore. :ee::mask:

yikes!! :yikes:

tell playdoh A-M said hi and hope he gets better soon :smile:

I passed your wishes to him and he is thanking you a lot :hug:

He gets a fresh tea every time he finishes one, all meals in bed, assistance whenever he needs it and loads of kisses so he should be just fine :wink:
I mean, he destroyed a car, that means something :ee:

the title of this tune doesnt make sense, is a very happy tune and a delusion is somthing i cant not relate with happiness

its delusion like a delusion phenomen... i guess :mask:

all done...:cry:

great set :super: well done Jonathan!

thanks Jonathan.
A most excellent set, once again.:music::music::music:

Tracklist posted on first page, thanks for tuning in everyone!
See you next month with a guestmix from 7skies!

thank you mister Martin :)

Nice set here. :music::cat:

Cygnus is one of those tracks that I can listen to over and over and not get tired of it. I just love it. :music::love::cat:

Back