16-01-2009 Sean Tyas - Phased out Phriday January 2009

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
just saw it. look awesome though :mask:

i'm not sure.. didn't have the tracklist :mask:
but i love his new remix by Adam Nicky - Slider.. massive remix!!!
you dont have it on itunes, or you just downloaded it, its the one following Rulebook by his also. the one before Aled Mann - To The End, its better than Slider:ee:

you dont have it on itunes, or you just downloaded it, its the one following Rulebook by his also. the one before Aled Mann - To The End, its better than Slider:ee:
i download them. but sometimes i could find the TL on the internet, but not with the 18th episode....yet

the start was massive, all the track, the energy, flow, transitions. everything was so damn good! to bad it's not working properly :unsure:

i download them. but sometimes i could find the TL on the internet, but not with the 18th episode....yet

the start was massive, all the track, the energy, flow, transition. everything was so damn good! to bad it's not working properly :unsure:

tell me which one maybe I know where to find it :hug: oh yes right ok :)

the start was massive, all the track, the energy, flow, transitions. everything was so damn good! to bad it's not working properly :unsure:

if you listen the podcast in an ipod it gives you the name of each track:music:

first one is Delusion, forgott the tracklist, its show on itunes. to lazy to open it right now.:ee:

i´m off,a bit busy:wave:
cool set rtyas:music:

Back