• Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
when do you have it then :mask:

according to wikipedia it's called international women's day :mask:

A GLOBAL DAY OF CELEBRATION
Celebrated on 8 March, International Women's Day (IWD) is the global day.

why do you need a day dedicated to celebrating your car's transmission? :blink:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
DAAAAAAMN

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

picco i ve heard body of conflict about a thousand times but I believe it'is already a classic one.

u know the kind of tunes that u overhear them till u puke and forget them in your files, and one day u hear them again and aaall the memories comes back to youuu

(wtf? fever made me so sweet minded..)

:choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert:

picco i ve heard body of conflict about a thousand times but I believe it'is already a classic one.

u know the kind of tunes that u overhear them till u puke and forget them in your files, and one day u hear them again and aaall the memories comes back to youuu

:choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert:

Wtf girl yeah!
I'm starting to think u're not an advanced
ninja chick anymore...

yeah, you right but that track didn't grow in me i don't know why, so don't care about me i am only been annoyng, sorry :(

and yes you are sweet for sure, happy wonan day :hug:

yeah, you right but that track didn't grow in me i don't know why, so don't care about me i am only been annoyng, sorry :(

Dude,stop being so modest
and start kicking some serious ass!
It's good 4 u...:grinning:

This sounds like Paul Miller...:mask:

Back