I love Music
Reaction score
DarkMemoria presents Tranceatlantic

tranceatlantic.jpg

3rd Saturday Monthly
EST: 20:00 - 21:00
GMT: 01:00 - 02:00
CET: 02:00 - 03:00

Please feel free to comment on the show.

Did you miss the show?
Let us remind you next time: click here

This will be the last episode of Tranceatlantic on AH.fm for a while (indefinetely?)... school work and some other factors make it difficult for me to continue with my show on afterhours. I'm working on some production on my own end as well, so hopefully I'll have a chance to return here in the near future!

I'd like to thank Dan and all of the staff at AH.fm for being wonderfully supportive and for providing a great free station for trance fans worldwide.

This episode is pure trance, no housey tunes (one or two proggier tunes), I hope you enjoy, and thanks for all the kind words from everybody for every show that has aired!

This will be the last episode of Tranceatlantic on AH.fm for a while (indefinetely?)... school work and some other factors make it difficult for me to continue with my show on afterhours. I'm working on some production on my own end as well, so hopefully I'll have a chance to return here in the near future!

I'd like to thank Dan and all of the staff at AH.fm for being wonderfully supportive and for providing a great free station for trance fans worldwide.

This episode is pure trance, no housey tunes (one or two proggier tunes), I hope you enjoy, and thanks for all the kind words from everybody for every show that has aired!

OMG...noooooooo :cry:

Good Luck with school and Productions!!!!

thank YOU for all the great sets you played, and come back soon :super: :hug:

Lustral - When My Satellite Falls Down (Terry Bones Remix)

nice start.

this is great now :mml:

hello Distant :hug:

i hear the rope skipping effect :mml:

hmmmm wondering whether to use my laptop and listen in bed before i indent a Z on my forehead. Which by the way is no reflection on this set. So far its good :)

hmmmm wondering whether to use my laptop and listen in bed before i indent a Z on my forehead. Which by the way is no reflection on this set. So far its good

why a Z?...try a Y..looks sexier :lol:

:mml:
:mml::mml:
:mml::mml::mml:
:mml::mml:
:mml:

really enjoying this, thus far! :super:

this sounds yummy :super:

oooh_babyavatar.gif

Back