How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
yes :lol: :) :hug:I didn't know what was going on then :lol: your post was massive that's good you edited it :lol: it was perfect ownage :) :super:
i would of gotten reported thats why i edited it. i have my playlist ready for next set. and i have the choon that i ownded DL with at the end! :muahaha:

yes I know :hug: sorry :hug: at first I thought it was seabreez because I asked Nav about playing this tune, but it was my another request :hug: this tune is not released yet, all I've heard was short maybe 1 min long sample and it was enough for me to fall in love with Overload remix :love:
its on Crystal Source records, millers label:ee: i thought it was sunbreeze also since i knew its not released till march. :grinning2:

i would of gotten reported thats why i edited it. i have my playlist ready for next set. and i have the choon that i ownded DL with at the end! :muahaha:
yah you did that simply amazing :lol: :) :hug:tracklist ready wow that's amazing :)

its on Crystal Source records, millers label:ee: i thought it was sunbreeze also since i knew its not released till march. :grinning2:

yes release date is exactly 16th of march as I remember well now, it's massive it's my most wanted tune atm...

yah you did that simply amazing :lol: :) :hug:tracklist ready wow that's amazing :)

yes release date is exactly 16th of march as I remember well now, it's massive it's my most wanted tune atm...
almost all are reasent ones except like 2 or 3:ee: and very uplifting indeed!

and most wanted one right now is 5, amazing, i already have Escape and Light Years Away and After Hour and On Silver Wings wich are my favorites. just need know 5. lol. well i have to go sleep now. i have class early tomorrow.:P goodnight!:hug:

almost all are reasent ones except like 2 or 3:ee: and very uplifting indeed!

and most wanted one right now is 5, amazing, i already have Escape and Light Years Away and After Hour and On Silver Wings wich are my favorites. just need know 5. lol. well i have to go sleep now. i have class early tomorrow.:P goodnight!:hug:

Suncatcher, A.M.R., Recay.. wow I wish I could make all tracks released now :P ok good night! sweet dreams :hug:

:hug:

he is in mex in the mix, mexican john askew. :ee:

does miller even have that many tunes? :lol:
haha i have a choon that says that:rofl:

Cesar Lugo(John Askew) - Nail Gun:rofl: thats what it says when i got it. lol

idk, i have 86 including mash-ups, remixes, dubs and originals and his own productions. and thats not incdluing his newest ones like Aeon Flux and 139:ee:

i wanted to me in Mexico in the Mix, i would of kicked everyones butt:ee:

Back