• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
4AM you work today?

:hug:The Emotional Trance Project is going to own! like i did with DL today!:mask::ee:

no, I have 20 mins yet :hug: I woke up because I wanted to talk to him before he was away :hug:

and yes I know that :lol: I've read what you both wrote yesterday and coudln't believe my eyes :lol: and yes we gonna own this thread :super:

Last edited:
and yes I know that :lol: I've read what you both wrote yesterday and coudln't believe my eyes :lol: and yes we gonna own this thread :super:
your in a way different time zone than me, it was barely today for me.:ee he tried getting back with hardcore and i still owned him, i have som background on that also. he will own me on trance and psy tho.:ee:

you going back to sleep then? you just woke for that? your so nice:hug:
no I'm at work atm :hug: and I didn't go to sleep later also woke up just because of that :hug:

your in a way different time zone than me, it was barely today for me.:ee he tried getting back with hardcore and i still owned him, i have som background on that also. he will own me on trance and psy tho.:ee:

and yes we are on diff time zones :lol: the show will start in 12 hours anyway :super:

no I'm at work atm :hug: and I didn't go to sleep later also woke up just because of that :hug:

and yes we are on diff time zones :lol: the show will start in 12 hours anyway :super:
haha i zoned out for a bit, its not 4 anymore there is it. lol. i going sleep and you still be working, by the time i wake up youll be out laready. bu i has to listen to choons first before sleep:ee:

haha i zoned out for a bit, its not 4 anymore there is it. lol. i going sleep and you still be working, by the time i wake up youll be out laready. bu i has to listen to choons first before sleep:ee:

oh wow nice :lol: it's 8 am now so I don't sleep since 4 hours :) :hug: we will be here later anyway :hug:please don't forget to wake up :lol:

oh wow nice :lol: it's 8 am now so I don't sleep since 4 hours :) :hug: we will be here later anyway :hug:please don't forget to wake up :lol:
i will be here top of the hour! will start spamming as soon as show starts, if not before.:ee: alarm set on at 10:30 already:grinning2:

i will be here top of the hour! will start spamming as soon as show starts, if not before.:ee: alarm set on at 10:30 already:grinning2:

wow me too :mask: I will be here I guess 3 hours before show and waiting for you and for the start :mask:

wow me too :mask: I will be here I guess 3 hours before show and waiting for you and for the start :mask:
wow 3 hours. lol. lucky you get all shows in afternoon and i dont:p. give me a call to wake me up :rofl: it expensive to do that, on other forums a girl called me from australia and txted me once, 2 minutes calling and a txt was like 8 dollars:ee:

wow 3 hours. lol. lucky you get all shows in afternoon and i dont:p. give me a call to wake me up :rofl: it expensive to do that, on other forums a girl called me from australia and txted me once, 2 minutes calling and a txt was like 8 dollars:ee:

yeah I know this is not nice... :hug:

oh and ok :lol: just give me your phone number or anything you want :lol: gonna wake you up when I get back home :lol:

yeah I know this is not nice... :hug:

oh and ok :lol: just give me your phone number or anything you want :lol: gonna wake you up when I get back home :lol:
1800-Trance_fan:rofl:
my gf then would get mad, i got lucky last time she didnt found out.:ee:

no I don't :mask:

for real now :) I believe you will wake up just like once before :) :hug:
aww:hug:

i used to wake up ever driday at 11 for TATW but not worth it that much anymore. i couldnt tune in never because i had class, then in december it was the EOYC so when i was in vacation that was going on so DL's couldnt have his show. and for his set i went out of town:p so the time i catched his show, it was my last monday free of no school. the following i had class, and tomorrow i have no class either.:ee: i have the hour after his show free tho. he should move his show one hour later.:grinning2:

aww:hug:

i used to wake up ever driday at 11 for TATW but not worth it that much anymore. i couldnt tune in never because i had class, then in december it was the EOYC so when i was in vacation that was going on so DL's couldnt have his show. and for his set i went out of town:p so the time i catched his show, it was my last monday free of no school. the following i had class, and tomorrow i have no class either.:ee: i have the hour after his show free tho. he should move his show one hour later.:grinning2:

oh wow :hug:

I got better idea :mask: two hours of monthly fresh tunes :super::super:

grr I should go now, I have to go out from work for a bit and it's snowing here .. I had really problems with driving in the morning
so catch you in few hours :hug:

oh wow :hug:

I got better idea :mask: two hours of monthly fresh tunes :super::super:

grr I should go now, I have to go out from work for a bit and it's snowing here .. I had really problems with driving in the morning
so catch you in few hours :hug:
that would be awesome but other dj's after him would get mad. lol

be carefull getting back home, dont wanna start the show without tou, i go sleep now, gota get a good rest before spaming this thread completely.:ee:

goodnight and see you tomorrow or from your place, see you later.:hug:

that would be awesome but other dj's after him would get mad. lol

be carefull getting back home, dont wanna start the show without tou, i go sleep now, gota get a good rest before spaming this thread completely.:ee:

goodnight and see you tomorrow or from your place, see you later.:hug:

I will be careful thank you :hug:I'm going to spam it with you so I will be even more careful :lol: good night! :hug:

:super::super:ПРОШЛЫЙ ВЫПУСК БЫЛ ОЧЕНЬ ХОРОШ!!!!!!!!:super::super: :music::music: НАДЕЮСЬ И СЕЙЧАС ПОРАДУЮТ!!!!!!!!!!!!!:music::music:

Back