• Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:mml::mml::mml::mml:

This definately rox:super::super::super:

oh that's so nice from you :hug:
tomorrow is a simple pub-drinking-night and then at friday --> a party with Menno de Jong :mask: it'll be the 4th time to see him :smile:

Far fooking out! Color me jealous! I've never seen him. He don't come here. You are going to have a BLAST! (kiss) :super::bravo::hug::cat:

Another big tune here :music:

If only we didnt suck so badly at IDing :lolz:

No shit. We are soooo lame in the IDing department. (kiss) :LMAO::cat:

Far fooking out! Color me jealous! I've never seen him. He don't come here. You are going to have a BLAST! (kiss) :super::bravo::hug::cat:

hmm well, as far as i know most of the time Menno's gigs are in Europe..:smile:

Evening peeps. Just wanne say nice choon :) Usually don't like so much vocal but this is nice for a change :p ID plx! haha.

hmm well, as far as i know most of the time Menno's gigs are in Europe..:smile:

He sure as shit don't come down to Texas. :lolz::cat:

Evening peeps. Just wanne say nice choon :) Usually don't like so much vocal but this is nice for a change :p ID plx! haha.

Good luck. You've got the lamest track IDers in the Forum here today. (kiss) :lolz::LMAO::cat:

Thanks. Since more want the ID I'll do a bit of digging myself, no promises thouh :)

Oh thank you :smile:

Newbie Alert! :super:

Hi Vangard. (kiss) :hug:

Welcome to AfterHours. We love this place. You will, too, if you hang out here much at all. The music is the best in the world and we are a friendly bunch. (rekiss) :music::friends::miss::cat:

So Polite :bravo:

Newbie Alert! :super:

Hi Vangard. (kiss) :hug:

Welcome to AfterHours. We love this place. You will, too, if you hang out here much at all. The music is the best in the world and we are a friendly bunch. (rekiss) :music::friends::miss::cat:

Back