How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
hey sunny ...jellybean is having a couple of parties for wmc 2009..I personally will be there..... one of my best friends will be playing along with him at one of the parties so i willl be his body guard for the night...I love to be in the dj booth with my friends ...it's awesome:music:

(unpoof)

Listening, but not posting. Kind of busy. :mask::cat:

(poof)

I LOVE THIS TUNE ........................................................................................................................

hey sunny ...jellybean is having a couple of parties for wmc 2009..I personally will be there..... one of my best friends will be playing along with him at one of the parties so i willl be his body guard for the night...I love to be in the dj booth with my friends ...it's awesome:music:

Sounds incredible. Have fun:kissing2::hug:

Sounds incredible. Have fun:kissing2::hug:
yes :hug:wow this is a massive tune atm :hug:sorry that the dj is not here for the title :choon:alert on the present, past ,and previous tunes...they have been massive:music:

well I have to say it has been massive ...even without the dj or the tracklist
just needed title on some tunes they where massive tunes

my vote is massive
AFTER-HOURS.FM

Very nice :bravo::bravo:

sorry guys that i haven´t been here during the show but i had no internet but now i´m back again and here´s the tracklist:

Bryan Summerville - Deeply Thoughts 005 on Afterhours.fm

01 - Ehren Stowers - Solar Dreams (Simon Bostock Intro Remix)
02 - Boom Jinx & Oliver Smith - Sunrise (Original Mix)
03 - Activa - This World (Original Mix)
04 - KaltFlut & Jos van Aken pres. M4L - Distant Dreams (Bryan Summerville´s Lost in Deep Dreams Remix)
05 - Airborne Performance pres. Airborne Angel - Only for a Moment (Original Mix)
06 - Diabllo - Exotica (Paul Miller Vs Estigma Remix)
07 - Armin van Buuren - Intricacy (Thomas Bronzwaer Remix)
08 - Suncatcher - Epic (7 Skies Remix)
09 - Michael Tsukerman & Robert Gitelman - Bolivia (Onova Remix)
10 - Armin van Buuren - Imagine (Paul Miller Remix)

thx mate great to hear that u liked it

Back