Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
09. Solarstone: Big Wheel (Electronic Architecture Mix)
'Big Wheel' is Rich Solarstone's latest studio offering and a pick from his forthcoming Electronic Architecture 2 mix CD. I have really high expectations for that as the EA1 included more unknown tracks and artists than any trance mix CD in a long time. It also rivalled even the best ISOS/Magik CDs in the laidback and emotional vibe which is perfect for listening purposes.

Thanks for those suggestions, just grabbed Northern Exposure 1 & 2, EA 1 is on the way now :dance:

Orkidea @ Radio Unity 027 (The Deep Mix) - 16.03.2011
---
01. Doi Oing: Blue (Original Airport EP Mix)
02. Flanders: Time (Redanka Dub)
03. Jorg Murcus: Jouissance (Eelke Kleijn Remix)
04. Pole Folder: Motel
05. Ticon: In Stereo (Even 11 Remix)
06. D:Fuse & Hiratzka: Perfection (Club Dub Mix)
07. 16 Bit Lolitas: Adventures
08. John 00 Fleming & Digital Blonde 00db: Dying Isis
09. Solarstone: Big Wheel (Electronic Architecture Mix)
---

Thanks everybody for the company and kind words. Catch you again next month!

KITOS!

I award this set:

awesome.gif

Thanks for those suggestions, just grabbed Northern Exposure 1 & 2, EA 1 is on the way now :dance:

Great to hear! I warn you that NE1 can be life changing experience. It's so well mixed, thought out and emotional that all the other mix CDs will struggle to amaze after that;)

Great to hear! I warn you that NE1 can be life changing experience. It's so well mixed, thought out and emotional that all the other mix CDs will struggle to amaze after that;)

Looking forward listening to these mixes after those words :lol: as well as this ep of RU :good2:

Thank you very much! :) Is this the second time during the last 27 months that I've received this prestigious award?

Yes. I only award this on rare occasions of true awesomeness. I think you're actually the first DJ to receive it twice ;)

Grab this exclusive ah.fm dj set! Download link is in the first post of this thread!!!!!exclamation!11!! \o/

checking this one now :mml:

Back