Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
:iagree:Vista is the worst OS ever. Leopard is much better. And KDE4 with CompizFusion is just great. I'm using it :)

yeah that Ubuntu KDE4 is great, but all programs work with that? for instance which player you're using in it? browser i know Firefox works in that. But another programs?

of course they has to make a new one since Vista has dived soo badly. here in finland all
companys has banned it :lol:

Because Finnish government and people knows what's best in technology! :beer2:

Especially if Torvalds invented one of the best OS ever. :)

of course they has to make a new one since Vista has dived soo badly. here in finland all
Really,that was a smart move:grinning:

i don't use Vista:P, i still on XP and one day if i need to change my PC i will change to Apple Leopard OS:)

yeah that Ubuntu KDE4 is great, but all programs work with that? for instance which player you're using in it? browser i know Firefox works in that. But another programs?

linux are poverfull and handles processes good but all kind of hw extension are sooo difficult for example we couldnt solve the digital multi display driver problem ever at my old company.

Well I'm using Mandriva Linux Cooker. It's the latest unstable development system from Mandriva. Very user-friendly, but also leaves up to the users choice (if you have better knowledge of the system and you like doing things your own way).

Most windows programs have replacements in Linux and those who don't can be run in WINE windows emulation. Specialized apps unfortunatelly doesn't work. :(

As for the player I'm using Amarok. It's a killer-app for Linux and one of the best players ever. Firefox, Opera, Konqueror and Galeon among other lesser known browsers work too.

that is really a shit, only now Vista came out and people still trying to understand that, and he wants to come out with new OS? that sucks:P:P:P

Coming out with new OS cause everyone hates Vista.

Can you believe Vista still does not have an SSH client?!?!

There's alot o'dudes in that gif Altered:unsure:

:lol:

Back