16-04-2010 Live Broadcast OTR

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
timetable will be released this week trancefan

Well looking forward to this event!!!! Tyas always goes down a storm at OTR and after hearing his set last weekend at TE know we r def in for a treat on friday!!! :super::dance::super::dance::super::dance::super::choon:

Ben Nickys not played OTR yet so hes def someone am looking forward to seeing

John doppings got some ridic tunes and remixes out at the mo so looking forward to seeing what he can do behind those OTR decks!!!
:dance:

Roll on the 16th!!!!!

Hey guys,

This months installment of OTR is rapidly approaching and its finally time for the return of Mr SEAN TYAS to the OTR decks.

Once again it is set to go off!!!

Here are the set times for the night:

JACK CHEETHAM 10:00 - 11:30
DANIEL WANROOY 11:30 - 01:00
BEN NICKY 01:00 - 02:00
SEAN TYAS 02:00 - 04:00
JOHN DOPPING 04:00 - 05:00
MIKE BEAUMONT 05:00 - 06:00

Tickets are still available for the bargain price of £9, otherwise you can still pay on the door!

See you on the dance floor peeps x

Hey girls and boys,

Stop press: Due to recent events -
There has been a line up change for tonight's event to:
JOHN ASKEW
JON O’BIR
Ben Nicky
John Dopping
Jack Cheetham
Mike Beaumont

As I’m sure most of you are aware, due to the current events in the news with the Icelandic volcanic eruption, flights to and from the UK have been completely cancelled. Unfortunately, this has meant that Sean Tyas and Daniel Wanrooy are unable to get to the UK for their gig at OTR. We have explored every means open to us, either by train, car or Sea, but circumstances dictate that it is just not going to happen. We, as well as Sean Tyas and Daniel Wanrooy, pass on our sincerest apologies, but as I am sure you can appreciate this is completely out of all of our hands. Rest assured they will be back to destroy the OTR dance floor soon.

But DON’T PANIC, in true OTR style, THE SHOW MUST GO ON!!! So rather than leave you with no headliners for tonight, we have pulled out all the stops and have drafted in the services of not only JOHN ASKEW, but also OTR favorite, JON O’BIR!

We feel this line up is certainly at the least, equal to the one we had planned, so rest assured tonight is still going to GO OFF WITH A BANG!!!

So people, the arrows continue to point to The Plug in Sheffield. So get yourself down and show your support for OTR! It’s going to be another night to remember.

See you on the dance floor

The OTR TEAM x

c44b7c7ff590d95d0f498d6671948ef6,14,1,4.jpg

i don't understand what happend in last days

plane crash now volcano

the end of the world??

Last edited:
Jon Obir & John Askew will be playing today, sean tyas & waanroy could not make it due to the flights and the volcano incident.

Jon Obir & John Askew will be playing today, sean tyas & waanroy could not make it due to the flights and the volcano incident.

sad to heard that :cry:, anyway, still waiting. :bounce:

Apology & explanation on my absence tonight at Off the Rails
I’d like to apologize to fans for the enforced cancellation of my planned performance this weekend at Off The Rails in Sheffield UK as a direct result of the closure of airports across Europe from the ash clouds following the volcanic eruptions in Iceland this week. My management are working with the organizers of these events to re-schedule new dates, so I look forward to seeing fans back at these venues again very soon. Really is a shame! This is one event I was THRILLED to be back playing for! It's been too long.

SEAN TYAS mySpace :( oki thanks info :friends: waiting next deejay :music:

vkq9rbaya.gif

:book: " Leave your personal Top 10 right here on the website, using the over1000 suggestions or adding new. Voting is open till mid-June, so be sure to make up your mind fast. In the fall, the official will be revealed, and we’ll find out which tracks Trance Top 1000 have been rocking our minds the most! "

trancetop1000button470.jpg

1189864261armada1resize.jpg

Last edited:
Hi All!! Sunny!! hope there will be no delays

wlasnie zapytalem o to Polara na priv ale jeszcze mi nie odpowiedzial

polar raczej do nagrywania i uploada setów nic nie ma. z tego co mi wiadomo to kto inny sie tym zajmuje ale kto to ci juz nie powiem

yeah intro start :) and my fav voice plz wait ..... :)

Back