• Pretty bad

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
thats all for this week partyppl!!!

tnx u all for listening

cya next week for a new episode!!

:hug: was big fun listening at your show again Manuel ! :hug: I hope to hear you next week again :music:

* an essay on voting LOL mode *

I noticed the last episodes there's sadly always one low vote... :sad:

Maybe it's the same person, maybe not. But yes, here too there's a vote right... It also doesn't make sense only to post the massive option lol :lol:

:book: For that very reason, this time I voted ' good ' , though the option 'very good' would suit probably better. By 'blind fanboyism' always choosing ' massive ! ' responses to the DJ flatten out : not for the group as a whole, but for me, as an individual. I prefer to give the ' massive ' vote essentially to those sets who ( to me ) réally are 'out of the extra-ordinairy ' . Compare voting with food: when èvery day is party-time, when èvery day it's only cake, cookies and much alcohol - then one can ask hissself if life's still fun - despite all the buzz & buzz words :smile1:

* T4L - Main Room 078 on AH.FM ~ Now Listening: 789 *

Massive once again!!!! :super: :super: :super:

:lol: whatever - :hug:

the present style is not to my taste ( T4L - Main Room )

no prob: it's 21:11h right now - the sun is shining and I go for a nice walk. Will return before I go to sleep - looking forward to some shows tomorrow: prime time !
See you ! :hug:

:book: For that very reason, this time I voted ' good ' , though the option 'very good' would suit probably better. By 'blind fanboyism' always choosing ' massive ! ' responses to the DJ flatten out : not for the group as a whole, but for me, as an individual. I prefer to give the ' massive ' vote essentially to those sets who ( to me ) réally are 'out of the extra-ordinairy ' . Compare voting with food: when èvery day is party-time, when èvery day it's only cake, cookies and much alcohol - then one can ask hissself if life's still fun - despite all the buzz & buzz words :smile1:
I vote mostly massive for manuel causing on his perfect transission work, permanetly new tunes every week, and his own productions they are allways exactly my style...ive never heard a decent or bad set from manny, its simply his whole entertainment factor that gives me the feeling to have a great hour of best musik with perfect DJ work:)

Dear danmark_ori,

I can't agree more!

But... I'm doing it slightly different:

I don't want to hurt people... thus I'll never vote 'pretty bad'.

I don't vote at all if it's not my style, then I don't know enough to vote for it => no vote from me either :)

This results only in 'Massive' 'Good' or 'decent' for me...

I can't btw remember having voted for decent... That's a vote I reserve for really big DJ names who are spoiling my day by playing bad music and sloppy transitions. Lol :lol: But I can't imagine that it will occur

:music: back from walk

* read post JayCan
* read post marco18

@ JayCan - we're both Trance enthusiasts and regarding to the sets of Manuel Le Saux we hardly or don't differ at all :lol: A good point is that you mention some arguments. Makes more sense this way.

@ marco18: while walking, I was thinking too: whàt is a vote resembling here ? Taste ? Mostly. Skill ? Mixing skills ? :hmmm: I could imaginge, only the ones who are themselves DJ's ( and mastering the needed skills personally ) would be the ones who have some authority in this field. As the son (and grandson actually) of a professional musician, I've heard several discussions though amongst ' professionals ' : even professionals differ in attitude, tastes and opinions ! :lol: As a rule of thumb I too put my vote more ' demanding / cruel / critical ' as the name of the DJ is 'without saying' : the bigger the name, the bigger the expecatations, and the more critical their performance is judged. But all for all: honesty first ! :grinning:

* T4L - Main Room 078 on AH.FM ~ Now Listening: 722 *

And I miss it :cry:

:hug:

:super: a next Replay, maybe ? :grinning:​

hello good evening Maggy ! :)

:replay:
:super:

Back