Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
He was waiting for me on the train station. He shouldn't cause his train supposed to be there after mine so I was quite surprised. I had weak legs but we both were so stressed so our first conversation in caffee was very funny. But then we relaxad a bit and couldn't stop talking and cuddling for whooole night. :) and the next one as well.. and two days.. We even talked online after we came back home. Saying goodbye on train station was hard, really hard. I already missed him there. Now I can't wait for monday. :cat:
i cant remember the last i felt that way for someone :tongue:

i hope the two of you will have a great future ahead :hug:

Not yet, I plan on meeting her at Markus Schulz's concert in Austin, if she goes. I have my AH shirt! :grinning:

That´s great!!!!:grinning::grinning:

Now heading to GDJB...

He was waiting for me on the train station. He shouldn't cause his train supposed to be there after mine so I was quite surprised. I had weak legs but we both were so stressed so our first conversation in caffee was very funny. But then we relaxad a bit and couldn't stop talking and cuddling for whooole night. :) and the next one as well.. and two days.. We even talked online after we came back home. Saying goodbye on train station was hard, really hard. I already missed him there. Now I can't wait for monday. :cat:

sounds very familiar to me :mask:

Thanks mate..

Aurosonic

01. Aurosonic feat. Marcie - Ocean Wave (Album Mix Preview)
02. Aurosonic - Memories (Original Mix)
03. Aurosonic feat. Stella Grant - Starfall (Vocal Mix)
04. Steve Allen feat. Stella Grant - When the Sun Goes Down (Aurosonic Remix)

John Shew

01. The Orange - Everybody See It (Original Mix) [TranceMission]
02. Aurosonic - Always Together (Original Mix) [Shah Music]
03. ID - ID [CDR]
04. Abstract Vision - Breathe (Original Mix) [CDR]
05. Alexander Popov feat. Syntigma - Atlantida (Original Mix) [Monster Tunes]
06. ID - ID [CDR]

:music: hey first time to hear aurosonic :super:

good start.

Back