How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
OMH THIS MASHUP is awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!

Hi boys. (kisses) :love::cat:
Hi Diane and Maria. (hugs) :hug::cat:

I still remember when Airwave dropped Cafe del Mar what a crazy moment we had!! :mml: :mml:

Awsome mashup:super::super::super:

01) Ashley Wallbridge - ID
02) ID
03) Paul Keeley - King Scrubby
04) Energy 52 vs Shakedown - Cafe Del Mar At Night (Beatservice's Out Of Office Mashup)
05) Tatana & Andrew Bennett feat. Tiff Lacey - Closer (Than A Heartbeat) (Gareth Emery Remix)

:mml::mml::mml::mml::mml:

02) ID
04) Energy 52 vs Shakedown - Cafe Del Mar At Night (Beatservice's Out Of Office Mashup)
05) Tatana & Andrew Bennett feat. Tiff Lacey - Closer (Than A Heartbeat) (Gareth Emery Remix)
06) Rank 1 - L.E.D. There Be Light

02) ID
07) Andrea Doria vs LXR - The Beauty Of Silence (Inpetto Remix)
08) Ashley Wallbridge feat Meighan Nealon - My Blood (Original mix)
09) Squash 84 - Captured Girl

Last edited:
Oh I like this track. Sounds like bells. :super::cat:

02) ID
07) Andrea Doria vs LXR - The Beauty Of Silence (Inpetto Remix)
08) Ashley Wallbridge feat Meighan Nealon - My Blood (Original mix)
09) Squash 84 - Captured Girl
10) Mike Foyle - Bittersweet Nightshade

hi all...

i am really sorry I couldn't be online today but something happened and I had to go...

The guestmix for today was already schedule a month now with Ashley and I didn't do this because I was busy or smth... Ashley is a great artist and I wanted to do this guestmix and give the show extra quality

I hope you enjoyed it

G

hi all...

i am really sorry I couldn't be online today but something happened and I had to go...

The guestmix for today was already schedule a month now with Ashley and I didn't do this because I was busy or smth... Ashley is a great artist and I wanted to do this guestmix and give the show extra quality

I hope you enjoyed it

G

I don't get why ppl think that guest mixes don't deserve our respect and attention... :unsure:

Great mix :super::super::super:

Back