:hmmm: but : don't they feel ' warm ' at the ears ? :ee:
:dancing: nice neatly recorded vocal track ! :clap:

Waiting for the leather to warm up and soften! This show is helping! :music::p

* Now Google Talking : 995 ~ Unearthed Records presents Warning Contains Trance

smiley-dance.gif
smiley-dance.gif
smiley-dance.gif

:wave:
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 28 (15 members and 13 guests)
danmark_ori, projectg, The Cat Lady+, Denment, cherise+ :grinning: , CrazyPaul+, SUNNY TOMORROW+, bigalan76, Minxz, branisla krafcik, TeroA+, palletpaul, Dan+, ollie+, XrCiZeR

This is my second pair of exactly the same make/model! I just love these ones, but I snapped the jack plug at the weekend! Now I got them back again! :smile::bounce::bounce::bounce:
Lucky man!
I'm wearing some decidedly dodgy ones!!

This is my second pair of exactly the same make/model! I just love these ones, but I snapped the jack plug at the weekend! Now I got them back again! :smile::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Get another plug and wire it in. Then you'll have a spare set. I repair mine whenever I can. As long as they sound great, who cares what they look like. (kiss) :grinning::hug::cat:

Get another plug and wire it in. Then you'll have a spare set. I repair mine whenever I can. As long as they sound great, who cares what they look like. (kiss) :grinning::hug::cat:

Yes I went down to Maplins today and got myself a 3.5 and some solder! Yep as long as you like the sound who cares what they cost! :smile:

:super::super::super: Its getting louder! :bravo:

Hey TeroA. Love my Finn boys. (kiss) :love::hug::friends::cat:
Hi
handkiss.gif

:wave: