• Decent

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ive heard that good sex will help for less stress:hug:

haha i have enough sex already i think...

...and just for old times for the rest of you my Vagina:love:Penis

haha i have enough sex already i think...

...and just for old times for the rest of you my Vagina:love:Penis
grrrrrrrrrr:hug:

but i speaked about good sex, not muchsex...there is a little but necessary difference:super::super:

grrrrrrrrrr:hug:

but i speaked about good sex, not muchsex...there is a little but necessary difference:super::super:

To me its just same shit with different names! haha

great track now:super::super:

This track is ok, but theres something with the balance of the volume on my lappy so mostly its giving my head an awie.

This track is ok, but theres something with the balance of the volume on my lappy so mostly its giving my head an awie.
same here, but if you have a wavsync synthesizer, tune it down on WAH effects and everything is fine:grinning:

same here, but if you have a wavsync synthesizer, tune it down on WAH effects and everything is fine:grinning:

a sound engineer talking:)

on my speakers i didn't noticed anything:music:

I think youve mistaken me for someone who knows a shit about computers dear. Coz i have no idea what u just said. :(

wth voted Decent and Pretty Bad?...get a life :p:p:p

OMG OMG OMG OMG IT SOUNDS LIKE CRAP BUT I LOVE THIS TUUUUNEEEEEE

wth voted Decent and Pretty Bad?...get a life :p:p:p
it was me...cause i thought im in the wrong thread...sorry a bit confused today and sexy proxy does the less for that ^^

Back