Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
:dancing::dancing::dancing:

Hello TCL:hug: whats going on today, then?:):super:

Hi Sunny, dear. Not much. I got a new housemate. He's moving in this weekend. Mom and Dad are bringing the truck and trailer to help with his larger furniture. Here's $400+/mo income for me. (kiss) :grinning::hug:

Hi BuffDave. You sweet little thang, you. (kiss) :hug::friends::cat:

Hi all ))) amazing tune !!!!!!

Hi there Rustamdzhan! Welcome to AfterHours.fm! You have lucked out! This is the best Trance and Progressive in the whole world. Even luckier, this is the finest forum EVER, with the nicest and friendliest people. Especially myself. I hope that you will enjoy it here just as much as we do. (kiss) :super::hug::friends::miss::cat:

Last edited:
* E-drama mode : 1103 ~ D@NEE Presents Diving In The Blue 031 on AH.FM *

:bully: someone got a PM recently .. .. .. :angel:

:dancing: :grinning2:​

1100+ listeners :super:

Way to go!

D@NEE Rox! Woot!
:super::super::super:
:cat:

dag schatje ! Had my dinner half an hour ago :hug: Heard the first part of the current set as well, was just attending the CM1 ( defrag & partiton copying ) : cap:
How has your day been so far ? :bravo:

Sounds like fun. :mask:
What did you eat? :wink:
Not bad, doing some paperwork. Gonna go to the unemployment office a little bit later. (kiss) :p:cat:

Oooooo. Super hot track. Love it. Massive. :dancing::cat::dancing:

Hi Sunny, dear. Not much. I got a new housemate. He's moving in this weekend. Mom and Dad are bringing the truck and trailer to help with his larger furniture. Here's $400+/mo income for me. (kiss) :grinning::hug:

:cat:

If you had the room and you had two housemates that could be a nice $800. Easy money, right:yes::wink:

Back