• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
* Mitigating ~ 1012 ~ Replay Ilya Soloviev & Poshout - Timeline Story 017 on AH

Well, nobody is feeding me right now but me:(:)

I'm sorry you don't like my ava. I was trying to find a suitable picture of her with just her face but cant find one at the moment. But will see:hug:

:grinning: You'll never know what's been going on at Google Talk between TCL and me the last minutes :hug:

hello sweetie :hug: i wrote 3 pages yesterday :super: tomorrow i gonna call the polish division of The Coca-Cola Company, maybe they will tell me something really interesting :grinning2:

and what about your thesis?
hugs :hug:

wow 3 pages, my congratz ! :friends::grinning2:
and when do you defend it ?
well I have my pre-defence in some 2 weeks and still should do a lot , have written just about 40 % at the moment.. :unsure::book: the problem is it's almost impossible to find a Russian literature for my theme so I have to make translations that for sure takes even more time :blink:

Although it is a replay, but I still like to hear talents from Russia :music:

Hello people,,:wave: looking forward to the live broadcast :super:

wow 3 pages, my congratz ! :friends::grinning2:
and when do you defend it ?
well I have my pre-defence in some 2 weeks and still should do a lot , have written just about 40 % at the moment.. :unsure::book: the problem is it's almost impossible to find a Russian literature for my theme so I have to make translations that for sure takes even more time :blink:

Hello Senoritka :wave: use Google translation :crazy: if you want to fail the subject :lol:

Although it is a replay, but I still like to hear talents from Russia :music:

Hello people,,:wave: looking forward to the live broadcast :super:

Hi there :wave::hug:
There is a great number of talents in Russia, not just in trance music :wink::grinning2:

Last edited:
Well, nobody is feeding me right now but me:(:)

I'm sorry you don't like my ava. I was trying to find a suitable picture of her with just her face but cant find one at the moment. But will see:hug:

Use Paint to crop it from the waist up. The rest of the photo was tasteful, even classy. (kiss) :grinning::hug::cat:

For dinner tonight, since the sauce won't be done for at least another day, I'm roasting a whole chicken, plus brown rice, corn on the cob, and maybe broccoli, too. (kiss) :love::cat:

No, peas. I want peas. :love:

* Welcome Forum Newbie Canada ! *

wooow, what is this current track...beautiful!! :bravo::bravo::bravo:
Wednesday, 18-02-2009, 03:13 PM #55
arash.habibollahi
Just got here

* Welcome :welcome: at :ah: Afterhours.FM :loveah: :hug: arash.habibollahi :super: ! *

add 01: Estiva - Les Fleurs [Enhanced Recordings]

01. Estiva - Les Fleurs [Enhanced Recordings] :flowers:
02. Jonas Steur feat. Julie Thompson - Cold Winds (First State Remix) [Blackhole Recordings]
03. Sander Van Dien - Aurora (Original Mix) [In Trance We Trust]
04. Xgenic - Tears (Ferry Tayles Universal Language Remix) [Neuroscience]
05. Sergei Shukoff - Revolution (Ilya Soloviev & Poshout Pres. Crystal Design Remix) [Timeline Music]
06. Mark Eteson Zirenz - The Hymn - Activa pres. Solar Movement [Anjunabeats]
07. Sebastian Brandt - Serenade (Arctic Moon Remix) [A State Of Trance]
08. Ummet Ozcan - Time Wave Zero (Original Mix) [Doorn Records]
09. Tempo Giusto - Fumarole [Echelon Records]
10. ID - ID - EXCLUSIVE TUUUNE!!!!!

Back