• Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
L.A. Breakfast jejeje :bananadance:
jozeaphe (il y a 7 mois) Afficher Masquer
+7

" The original is better, its right that Breakfast remix has more energy, BIG DEAL, who said its about energy? Every original track of Dj Eco is a piece of art, pure musical talent, like a maestro,and that what makes his original tracks unique, the dj's who make remixs for Dj eco tracks dont understand the orchestric(if thats a word) talent in his tracks, and thats why i believe that Dj eco's originals are always the best."

I agree with this,

Pelops

just chillin on this mix. also working on gettin music ported over to my new microsoft zune. ill have plenty of space on it, so ill add an old armin van buuren music video (more like a dvd length) onto it & will more than likely still have half the mp3 player left to add music (hehe). gettin ready to travel to california for spring break! my 1st time doing anything fun on spring break (outside my city/state for that matter)...
Hehe, you will definately have a nice time dude ! Spring is my favourite season ! :grinning:

:: 09. M.I.K.E. - Fuego Caliente - Dimitri Andreas Remix ::

Profile: Push is the most well-known alias of Mike Dierickx. More information can be found on the page of his main alias Mike Dierickx.

:blink: Aliases: Aggressor, The, Ahead (2), Alternative Art, Astronaut, The, Atractiva, Blackmaster, The, Boy From Nowhere, The, Calling The Freak, Classic Tribe, Complex Climate, Cosmo Kid, D.E.E.P.E.R., Dark City, Deep Flexion, Dirk Dierickx, DJ Robo'jox, Drop (3), E-Tronic, Eclectic Kid, Fascinated, Futuro, Galore, Hypnobasia, Kyle Emerson, Linetech, Liquid Overdose, Magnetical, Mass Effect, MC Macho, Overtone, Phuture Dust, Plastic Boy, Red Flag (2), Return Of The Native, Rhythm Quest (2), Sector 7 (2), See:3, SFX (4), Snapper, The, Solar Factor, Sonus (2), Soyuz, Tag, Technology Man, Tranqua, Tribal Warriors, Virtua Trancer, Vision Act, X-Scape, X-Tra-Vaganza, XV 7

Dimitri Andreas
Dimitri Andreas
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Dimitri Andreas

Aliases: Dimitri Desmet, Twisted Clone

In Groups: Mojado, Pure Harlequin

Hehe, you will definately have a nice time dude ! Spring is my favourite season ! :grinning:
well while your favorite season is spring, mine is winter (im naturally hot blooded, so our winter temps never bother me, but the summer heat just destroys me). its funny when i hear the people around here complainin bout the weather being too cold, esp when we only get really cold weather about 2-3 weeks outta the whole winter. majority of our cold temps only reach around room temperature, yet the people still complain. wimps hehe

* Now Listening: 1311 ~ Joni pres. External Art 038 2nd Hour Neon Tiger Guestmix on AH.FM *

need to go :(

bye :wave:

dag aakos :friends: see you soon ! :wave:

Profile: Push is the most well-known alias of Mike Dierickx. More information can be found on the page of his main alias Mike Dierickx.

:blink: Aliases: Aggressor, The, Ahead (2), Alternative Art, Astronaut, The, Atractiva, Blackmaster, The, Boy From Nowhere, The, Calling The Freak, Classic Tribe, Complex Climate, Cosmo Kid, D.E.E.P.E.R., Dark City, Deep Flexion, Dirk Dierickx, DJ Robo'jox, Drop (3), E-Tronic, Eclectic Kid, Fascinated, Futuro, Galore, Hypnobasia, Kyle Emerson, Linetech, Liquid Overdose, Magnetical, Mass Effect, MC Macho, Overtone, Phuture Dust, Plastic Boy, Red Flag (2), Return Of The Native, Rhythm Quest (2), Sector 7 (2), See:3, SFX (4), Snapper, The, Solar Factor, Sonus (2), Soyuz, Tag, Technology Man, Tranqua, Tribal Warriors, Virtua Trancer, Vision Act, X-Scape, X-Tra-Vaganza, XV 7

Dimitri Andreas
Dimitri Andreas
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Dimitri Andreas

Aliases: Dimitri Desmet, Twisted Clone

In Groups: Mojado, Pure Harlequin

big time choon!!

well while your favorite season is spring, mine is winter (im naturally hot blooded, so our winter temps never bother me, but the summer heat just destroys me). its funny when i hear the people around here complainin bout the weather being too cold, esp when we only get really cold weather about 2-3 weeks outta the whole winter. majority of our cold temps only reach around room temperature, yet the people still complain. wimps hehe
Yeah, I prefer winter to hot summer. High temperature sucks... 15-20C is a good temperature for me.

permission ..Granted ..:lol:
lol neon tiger would have a blast w/ this thread... 2 bad shes not here. well im gonna help her celebrate her b-day (lets just hope its not this weekend).

Back