17-03-2010 Orkidea - Radio Unity 015

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
Oh I dig this Killa remix so far.

* Now Listening: 1330 ~ Orkidea - Radio Unity 015 on AH.FM *

Dunno why I couldn't load AH.FM forum for 10 minutes or so... Other sites loaded just fine. Weird! Anyways... back to music!

6. Yuri Kane: Right Back
This must be the most "commercial" track I've played for a long time but the vocal is just too beautiful to ignore. Very catchy and "instant" and could do even better with some remixes. Many people call tracks like this "girly" but I think it's more often the emotional and sensual _guys_ who are into this type of vocal trance;) Yuri is once again a good example of how Russia is bringing a lot of good trance to us recently.

7. Arnej: They Need Us
Canadian Arnej has been hotter than hot during the past couple years but personally none of his tracks have hot it totally to me. But 'They Need Us' hit the right notes for me. Simple enough and that main riff has some 'Greece 2000 meets Toca Me' type of timeless vibe in it. Nice build up track when moving into more pumping and trancey stuff.

:bravo: :hug: :super: Glad you're back with us ! :grinning:

As you fall !!!!!!!

now this is a CHOON. kyau vs. albert back after a loong while. can't remember when i have been so excited about a kyau vs. albert remixed track..

maybe there's some hope for trance left.

.. gotta check that guy j remix too, and original

8. Ronski Speed: Denva
I first heard this when I was warming up for Cosmic Gate's Nic Chagall in December. Works very very well in big rooms. Has clearly taken quite much inspiration from Cirez D's On Off but IMO created nice trancey vibe around that. And the breakdown has some proper old school late 90s trance vibe in it!

9. Bent: As You Fall (Kyau & Albert remix)
Guy J made last year absolutely fantastic job with his Bent remix. That one is superb for listening purposes but is too light and atmospheric for many bigger floors. K&A have done a fine job in re-formatting Guy J's vibe into more trancey shape. If you are not familiar with Guy J's remix, feel free to enjoy five minutes of fine audio bliss here: YouTube - Bent - As You Fall [Guy J Remix].

yeahhh !!! love this track !!!! Kyau & Albert !

now this is a CHOON. kyau vs. albert back after a loong while. can't remember when i have been so excited about a kyau vs. albert remixed track..

maybe there's some hope for trance left.

.. gotta check that guy j remix too, and original

Kyau & Albert
Kyau & Albert
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Kyau & Albert

Members: Ralph Kyau, Steven Moebius Albert
Aliases: Black Emanuelle, Dope The Globe, Moebius AG, Quad (2)

Profile: Founders of Euphonic
In August '06 they announced that they were to be known as Kyau & Albert from here on

* Now Listening: 1297 ~ Orkidea - Radio Unity 015 on AH.FM *

8. Ronski Speed: Denva
I first heard this when I was warming up for Cosmic Gate's Nic Chagall in December. Works very very well in big rooms. Has clearly taken quite much inspiration from Cirez D's On Off but IMO created nice trancey vibe around that. And the breakdown has some proper old school late 90s trance vibe in it!

9. Bent: As You Fall (Kyau & Albert remix)
Guy J made last year absolutely fantastic job with his Bent remix. That one is superb for listening purposes but is too light and atmospheric for many bigger floors. K&A have done a fine job in re-formatting Guy J's vibe into more trancey shape. If you are not familiar with Guy J's remix, feel free to enjoy five minutes of fine audio bliss here: YouTube - Bent - As You Fall [Guy J Remix].

Ronski Speed
Ronski Speed
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Ronski Speed

Profile: The East German producer and DJ started his career in 1997, then was quickly signed to brand new label Euphonic.

Aliases: Ron E. Newman, Ronny Schneider, RST (2), Shadowrider
In Groups: Barefoot Brains, Ole & Sven, Sun Decade

Back