Registered
Reaction score
NIFRA PRESENTS BE PROGRESSED 005

nika.jpg

every 3rd Thursdays

EST: 17:00 - 18:00
GMT: 22:00 - 23:00
CET: 23:00 - 00:00​

HI as usual I have prepared some hot progressive trance and trance sounds.Hope you will be tuned in:)This way I would like also invite you to Slovakia in the mix , here on afterhours.fm on 31st of May from 9:00 to 24:00 CET

Tracklist :
1.Andy Moor and Michael Wilson - Control me (original mix) [pangea rec]
2.Mark Otten and Perry Oneil - We re not innocents (mark otten mix) [electronic elements]
3.Eluna, Jon O bir - Escape (original mix) [enhanced progressive]
4.Kirsty Hawkshaw meets Tenishia - Outsiders (cosmic gate) [armind]
5.Everwake - Twilight rising (cressida, kris oneil dub mix) [alter ego digital]
6.Armin van Buuren, Herman Brood - Saturday night [armind]
7.Cressida, Store n´forward - Why dont we talk about it (hawk remix) [afterglow]
8.Kyau vs Albert - Always a fool (club mix) [euphonic]
9.Summer sessions fest Tiff Lacey - By my side (signalrunners fierce mix) [fraction zero rec.]

Last edited:
sweet start Nifra ! ;)

Mark Otten :love:

Trancy or proggy...you'll be always my dream girl hahahaha

Outsiders :)

Love this sooo much

More trancy than I expected. However...I must admit that I'm loving it...The trancy side of Titu is coming up hahahaha

ive enjoyed this beginning to end

awesome set Nifra :)

You've done very well, don't be so estrict with yourself....It was great...YOU'RE GREAT!
kisses from barcelona!

oh damn! i tried to be here, but i had to leave yesterday night and only came back around 2 am :( argh, looks like a wicked tracklist nifra :) gonna get myself the torrent of that one :)

why don't we talk about it rocks ! is that one out already? i didn't knew :p

hey config...yes Why dont we talk about it is out now..maaan I was waiting for this track ..but I bought it on beatport and last 3 minutes are without a sound.(in week they will fix it) .so I had to buy it on audiojelly...:)

Back