Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
:lol:

:book: Gordita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A gordita in Mexican cuisine is a food which is characterized by a small, thick tortilla made with masa harina (corn flour). The gordita is in contrast to a taco, which uses a thinner tortilla. "Gordita" means "little fat one" in Spanish. The gordita is typically baked on a comal, a small pan similar to a skillet.

mmm - looks good, Cat Lady ! :)

They are. They really are. You'd love 'em. I bet you could eat 4 or 5 of them, no problem. (kiss) :lovers:

I'm heading back to the Church. I'll be back later to check on things here. They know how to party. It's the first Church festival I've ever been to that goes on until Midnight. The band was just beginning to set up when I left. :super: :cat:

Lovely tune, anyone can ID ? :super:

I'm gone for awhile. Byeeeee. :hug: :cat:

(poof)

They are. They really are. You'd love 'em. I bet you could eat 4 or 5 of them, no problem. (kiss) :lovers:

I'm heading back to the Church. I'll be back later to check on things here. They know how to party. It's the first Church festival I've ever been to that goes on until Midnight. The band was just beginning to set up when I left. :super: :cat:

:book: OK :hug: take care and have a good time TCL ! :grinning:​

Back