Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
I forgot to as you earlier today how's it going with the flyer :book: You have any more creative inspiration?

Actually I did...sent one preview to Vitor and he liked it a lot...later I´ll send you too,ok???:grinning:

:grinning: Well I'm off to watch some euro football .. Holland vs Romania ..

Peace :wave:
Adios for now and good luck to the team you support. :grinning: methinks it's Holland ;)

Last edited:
should have stopped for a cofee... I was at home all day.. :)
Damn, I forget each time... :mask: I'm in a zone when I do my power march home. Left right left right and generally in time to the thumping tunes I have on my ipod :music: :lol:

:hug:

hello sweet Cherise:hug:

i'm ok :dancing: :dancing:

enjoying this set:music:

Isn't it just lovely? I absolutely adored the previous one and this one's also set to get on the player and get my 5* rating for super-duper-wonderful-kickass-amazing :music: :wub:

1 – Joost Glazenburg - You Mona (Original Mix) [Bonzai Trance]
2 – Dj Orkidea – Metaverse (Gareth Emery Remix) [Ava]
3 – Envio – For You (The Blizzard Remix) [Armind]
4 – Oliver Carr – Ray Of Light (Dub Mix) [Andromeda Recordings]
5 – The Thrillseekers Ft Fisher – The Last Time (Club Mix) [Adjusted]
6 – 2 Producers - Insigma (Original Mix) [Realbeatz]
7 – Derelict – Prediction (Digitalis Movin On Mix) [Realmusic]

Isn't it just lovely? I absolutely adored the previous one and this one's also set to get on the player and get my 5* rating for super-duper-wonderful-kickass-amazing :music: :wub:

heeyy ya chersie :hug:

Damn, I forget each time... :mask: I'm in a zone when I do my power march home. Left right left right and generally in time to the thumping tunes I have on my ipod :music: :lol:

haha.. maybe i saw you walking.. i was there like an hour earlier trying to run :lol:

France - Italy start, it's a dream or nightmare for me, i predicted nightmare :(

Back