• Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
nice guest mix and no one here

I'm swell! Sounds like you're groovin'! :super:

Any idea when this replay started?
this is not a replay... it's a three hour show .... which has been superb ...by the way ,,,guest mix lemon & einar k guest mix just started

this is not a replay... it's a three hour show .... which has been superb ...by the way ,,,guest mix lemon & einar k guest mix just started

My bad! I didn't check the schedule...

Guestmix by those guys should be great. Surprised at the start.

I'm here. Tuned in.

Was enjoying until this last track.
this is the guest mix ...i think in the third or second tune ...i have beeen here since it started very nice tunes went by ....:grinning:

this is the guest mix ...i think in the third or second tune ...i have beeen here since it started very nice tunes went by ....:grinning:

I heard a couple tunes after I tuned in but before got on the forum, and they were quite nice. There's still hope, Lemon & Einar K's productions aren't like this.

Technically, I wasn't here before... I only just walked in. I wasn't even lurking.
your so funny i like that .... no i been here most of the day ... i was interested in this set when i saw it was a three hour show.earlier in the day ....

I heard a couple tunes after I tuned in but before got on the forum, and they were quite nice. There's still hope, Lemon & Einar K's productions aren't like this.
i hope that they play my fav tune of there ... they upsettted me by not playing it on the aniversary set that they had which was awsome ....

your so funny i like that .... no i been here most of the day ... i was interested in this set when i saw it was a three hour show.earlier in the day ....
I love sets that are longer than an hour, it gives the DJs so much more time to vary things up, to build the set they way they want (but not like Mellomania, where it's two DJs each doing one hour).

I love sets that are longer than an hour, it gives the DJs so much more time to vary things up, to build the set they way they want (but not like Mellomania, where it's two DJs each doing one hour).
yes me too .... you get to listen to them and feel like in a club ...and your just in your computer.....hahaha

just got back ....i don't remember but i was looking for title in my paper work its written on some letter ..

Haha, I'm organized like that. You can track my life by reading through the stack of several hundred Post-Its that I have to keep cause all my info is on them.

Back