17-06-2009 Joni Ljungqvist - External Art 029

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
i need this set recorded!!!!! hook me up please? i feel compelled to type after hearing each new track, is that crazy?!?!

Not a problem. The link will be available in 48 hours in Post #1. (hugs) :super::music::hug::cat:

hey girlie what up! :hug:good to see ya here:dance:

as far as DL it will be available after 72 hours of the set....the DL link will be on the first post:)

48 hours. :):cat:

How's it going, Glamor girl? (big hugs) :grinning::hug::friends::cat:

hey girlie what up! :hug:good to see ya here:dance:

as far as DL it will be available after 72 hours of the set....the DL link will be on the first post:)

...and when you are an AH.FM supporter, you receive the DL link the next day directly in your emailbox, yeah!

* Listening all the way ! Right from the start 1.5 hours back

( not logged in does not mean : not tuned in .. .. .. :dancing: )

after (c) DhumKetu :grinning:

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it :) Hehe yeah "fun" is the keyword. I practically don't DJ "out" anymore because of producing so I try to enjoy these sessions rather than "show my style" if you get me.

Edison is a newcomer from Australia! This set will gradually get more driving and trancy, I dug it.

Tracklist so far:
01. Nick Muir - Gravitation (Bedrock Records)
02. Apparat - Arcadia [Sasha's Invol2ver Remix] (Global Underground)
03. Ladytron - Destroy Everything You Touch [Sasha's Invol2ver Remix] (Global Underground)
04. Robert Burian - Viper [Original Mix] (Tetsuo Hybrid)

Robert Burian
Robert Burian Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Robert Burian

Profile: Robert Burian's house alias.
URLs: Robert Burian / BuRo / Rob B. - House, Trance, Progressive & Hip-Hop Productions
Robert Burian on MySpace
Aliases: BuRo, Lego Planet, Rob B​

...and when you are an AH.FM supporter, you receive the DL link the next day directly in your emailbox, yeah!

Is that the coolest or what?? I LOVE that! (kiss) :ah::love::cat:

* Nice features lately introduced eh ?

supporter.png
:bravo:

:iagree:

:super: after 48 hours of the original broadcast :grinning:
New AfterHours Downloading Capability
http://forum.ah.fm/announcements/16185-new-afterhours-downloading-capability.html

:dancing: The service of :loveah: is free ! :ah:

Back