17-06-2009 Orkidea - Radio Unity 006

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
we like it... like always :D

#1 Vibrasphere: Ensueno (Morning Mix)
My favorite swedes are masters in creating atmospheres, having superb quality in their production and still having very danceable grooves. This one is from their superb Lungs of Life album from early 2009 released on Tribal Vision label.

Vibrasphere - Lungs Of Life (CD, Album) at Discogs

Interesting sounds here

Is Vibrasphere same as Planosphere aka Airwave?:)

very nice track. I like this bells:)
dance.gif

Ping Pong :wub:

Nice tunes!

No, Airwave/Planisphere is L-Vee. It's a Belgium producer.

Vibrasphere is a Swedish duo. They're more famous for progpsy trance.

#2 BT: Rose of Jericho (BT's Deus ex Machina Album Mix)

First single from BT's forthcoming new album on Black Hole. This has been getting mixed reviews but personally I love it! Cool production, solid groove and great atmosphere. Sure it's not new Flaming June but when BT opened his set in Helsinki in April the whole room was very much feeling it. I think also that there is also another longer mix from BT himself. He played me some other tracks from the album and there's some SICK material on it. Very futuristic stuff indeed!

#1 Vibrasphere: Ensueno (Morning Mix)
My favorite swedes are masters in creating atmospheres, having superb quality in their production and still having very danceable grooves. This one is from their superb Lungs of Life album from early 2009 released on Tribal Vision label.

no....

I highly recommend checking out Vibrasphere's material as it crosses boundaries nicely between psygressive, traditional trance and progressive house.

Hello Tapsa :)

Nice start !

#2 BT: Rose of Jericho (BT's Deus ex Machina Album Mix)

First single from BT's forthcoming new album on Black Hole. This has been getting mixed reviews but personally I love it! Cool production, solid groove and great atmosphere. Sure it's not new Flaming June but when BT opened his set in Helsinki in April the whole room was very much feeling it. I think also that there is also another longer mix from BT himself. He played me some other tracks from the album and there's some SICK material on it. Very futuristic stuff indeed!
looking forward to that album aswell... this binary universe was pretty nice :smile:

:choon::choon::choon:

#3 Dusty Kid: Klin (Extended Mix)

This is another great cross genre track from Dusty Kid. I've seen house, progressive, techno and trance DJs all play it and it fits many kind of sets. Very summery, groovy and hypnotic. Works equally well at home as at club as warm up sound. And the riff sound reminds me of techno classic Knights of the Jaguar in a nice way. Bulding the vibe towards some more summery and housey sounds..

Back