Allende
Allende Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Allende
Aliases: A98, Anssi Hohti, Magicdust, Urban Sounds

m_e8d5b9d299a1456f954918720556180f.jpg

URLs: http://a98.subtraxx.com/
Allende aka A98 on MySpace

#9 Way Out West: Secret (Allende remix)

A very very exclusive remix of this Way Out West track by my favorite finnish (and why not global?) trance producer Allende. He really has his sound together with great balance between the driving rhythm and very emotional melodic parts. The original WOW track is very nice listening piece but really hard to play in live sets so this mix definitely serves it's purpose. And another (even better?) Allende remix coming up next...

what a atmosphere
dancing.gif
dancing.gif
dancing.gif

Chicane & Salt Tank - Leaving Town (ID mix)

#10 Salt Tank: Leaving Town (Allende's mix)

Salt Tank's another classic 'Leaving Town' has been re-done and will be released soonish. Here is Allende's remix of it which IMO is maybe his best track so far. The original (remix) is over 10 mins long so we're hearing only some 6-7 minutes of it here. This is what I call TRANCE. And works very well at club. Supported already at least by Ferry Corsten who played it at some outdoor event just recently. In my current Top 10 for sure.

* Thanks for a terrific set again Orkidea !

Allende
Allende Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Allende
Aliases: A98, Anssi Hohti, Magicdust, Urban Sounds

m_e8d5b9d299a1456f954918720556180f.jpg

URLs: http://a98.subtraxx.com/
Allende aka A98 on MySpace

Salt Tank's another classic 'Leaving Town' has been re-done and will be released soonish. Here is Allende's remix of it which IMO is maybe his best track so far. The original (remix) is over 10 mins long so we're hearing only some 6-7 minutes of it here. This is what I call TRANCE. And works very well at club. Supported already at least by Ferry Corsten who played it at some outdoor event just recently. In my current Top 10 for sure.

Salt Tank
Salt Tank Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Salt Tank
Members: David Gates (2), Malcolm Stanners
URLs: Official Salt Tank Website

Thank you for a great time Orkidea!!!! :)

<3 this one
Can't wait to hear the new WoW album either.

The stuff I've heard from it is superb. Expectations are sky high but I think they might even fill them...

Allende's work can be a bit of a hit or miss for me, but I really like this one and also his remix of Stretching Time.

It's been the same with me before but his last five or so productions have been spot on to me.

nice set again, indeed very mixed and very radio-ish. will make a good travel companion in the upcoming weeks, thanks tapsa!

* my vote : massive

The stuff I've heard from it is superb. Expectations are sky high but I think they might even fill them...

It's been the same with me before but his last five or so productions have been spot on to me.

:thankyou: kiitos :grinning:

Great episode, thanks for being active here Orky :grinning:

Voted massive

Thanks once again to everybody for joining! And see (and hear) you in July:) Podcast will be available next Monday.

Thanks for playing!

#1 Vibrasphere: Ensueno (Morning Mix)
#2 BT: Rose of Jericho (BT's Deus ex Machina Album Mix)
#3 Dusty Kid: Klin (Extended Mix)
#4 Dana Bergquist & Peder G: Loveshine (Jody Wisternoff Remix)
#5 Chris Lake & Lys: Violins
#6 Symbol One: Love Juice (Moulinex Remix)
#7 BT: Force Of Gravity (Orjan Nilsen Remix)
#8 Robert M: Samanta
#9 Way Out West: Secret (Allende remix)

Back