Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
omg...i've heard this track so many times, and I LOVE IT......but what the hell is it?!!

WHY WOULD SOMEONE NAME A TUNE ROADKILL!

the swishy symbol on the lower right hand. love it
astateoftrancefy5.jpg

thought about getting one of those as well

JUST full of ideas arent you, but im with you it is pretty cool! if that was part of something, id have it!!!

WHY WOULD SOMEONE NAME A TUNE ROADKILL!

coZ they have taken part! here in Australia for example, just think of how many flies you kill while your on the road but never notice it???

:wow: theres another....

WEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOO........OOOOOOOOOOOOW

oh not to you SHARPER, i was symbolising the tune!

FORGIVE MY SILLY COMMENTS, IM NOT BORED BUT SICK AND PLAYING HERE ON MY LAPTOP! WHILE TUNED IN!

Moog Me - **** Me - Hit Me ****!

Looooooove this song....my boys, Thomas Sagstad and Marcus Schossow

awww...boo to censors!

coZ they have taken part! here in Australia for example, just think of how many flies you kill while your on the road but never notice it???

:wow: theres another....
Isn't there some restaurant in Aussie-land where they serve meat from roadkill since it comes from animals that would normally be illegal to hunt? I hear it's madd expensive too :p

The swedes are taking overrrrrrr wooohoooo

THIS PROGRAM IS RATED "G" for General Listening by DAN!

it SHOULD BE RATED "D" FOR "DANCE"

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

Isn't there some restaurant in Aussie-land where they serve meat from roadkill since it comes from animals that would normally be illegal to hunt? I hear it's madd expensive too :p

umm yes its true, i hear they do it with bullocks in the northern-territory here sometimes, as they are not always roadkill but are attacked in the outback, they are awesome to eat, very fresh meat! YUM!

what your talking about, i wish i could remember right now, ill try and find, it is kinda true but not as bad as it sounds, they collect the roadkill basically so it doesnt go to waste, and yes it would normally be illegal, but they are unfortunately a common thing ot be found as roadkill so... its basically the stupid animals own fault!!!

I WOULD NOW LIKE TO ADD THAT YOU MUST BE TALKING ABOUT OUR NATIVE KANGAROOS! they are a pest in some places as they damage small growing trees etc, and damage property such as fences a lot of the time, and they are not the smartest animal so hence will not think otherwise abut jumping infront of a moving large truck passing by with 100 cows on the back as transport, this is in the country mind you not the city so.... roadkill is a little more common and acceptable there!

SORRY ANIMAL LOVERS but if you tried kangaroo you would realise why we love it!

Last edited:

Back