Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
due to a 120 listener drop, and this is not first time, its similar situation each month... nothing against the show, but due to the listener drop I will be replacing this show with another dj.

Config has a monthly show still on AH and Simon Steur aswell.

Sorry for any inconvienences this may have caused.

120 listener drop... i never saw that happening.. the show started with 500 listeners and ended with 440. You're punishing the real EDM lovers here, not us. I can't understand why u want the station just to air lame ASOT trance, tracks you hear on AH.FM like 10 times a day.. If there are some people really diversing from that by playing less known but better and more original tracks you cancel the show :( The people who really lose in this story are the listeners who really liked the show and other shows like this .. i'm really disappointed about this.. This show reached 8 pages, tell me how that is possible when people are not liking the show...
I gave up an hour of MY show to get Perfect Balance on the rails and now you take this show away and i don't get my hour back..

Last edited:
WTF??? :( I really like that show! Ok, I can't listen to it every week due to timetables, but the times I listen to it it's cool and there are always great tracks...
Why not switching it to another hours? Maybe with that it would be another thing... and as far as I've heard, nowadays everyone is pretty much playing the same tunes. Why not keeping a program that gives an alternative to those that want to listen to proggier tracks? It's not all about trance, but it should be to another styles of EDM...

I'm kinda disappointed about that... :( I want PB back!!!

It's a shame.

I think everyone got he's own taste!
and if 2 ppl loved this show, so it should be aired becuase they love it.
so if 300 ppl and 8 pages for a show, i don't think you should get the show down.
even if the show dosen't playing ASOT Tunes or Club Life Tune, every show got her own style..
Think about it.

ORIAN.

listeners.png

Show started 18:01 CET... its been a approx 140 drop...

A soon as Robbies show started it started to climb. I'm sorry Moonie BUT both of these djs have their own shows @ AH aside from Perfect Balance... http://www.ah.fm/schedule.html outlines their both shows.

I agree of having diversity, but not at peak times... Simon also has a huge drop before GDJB, and that time will be changed of his show soon... I just want a nice flow so everyone is happy.

Thanks

due to a 120 listener drop, and this is not first time, its similar situation each month... nothing against the show, but due to the listener drop I will be replacing this show with another dj.

Config has a monthly show still on AH and Simon Steur aswell.

Sorry for any inconvienences this may have caused.

How very sad to hear that these shows have been side lined. Let me guess these slots will now be replaced with another four for four the floor trance by numbers mix, all very predictable and boring , Dan have you considered exchanging the time slot of these shows for another ?.

Quality not quantity

:puff:

this graph shows that the listener amount is already descending by 50 even before our show starts...
our show starts at 19PM CET btw , BIG difference

the listener amount was descending.. yes we lost extra .. but during the show it stabilized and got up again.

let me think.. how many people in here take dinner from 6pm to 8pm, somewhere in between that time? Do you keep your radio tuned in during that time? I don't , and i think lots of people don't stay tuned in during that time.. It's normal the numbers decend during dinner time. if we had the show later in the evening the numbers would not descend that much, no way.

Last edited:
How very sad to hear that these shows have been side lined. Let me guess these slots will now be replaced with another four for four the floor trance by numbers mix, all very predictable and boring , Dan have you considered exchanging the time slot of these shows for another ?.

Quality not quantity

:puff:

like i have said on top.. they both have their own individual shows http://www.ah.fm/schedule.html Also no since this is 2 hours a month show.. new DJ will be gettig this slot.

Last edited:
this graph shows that the listener amount is already descending by 50 even before our show starts...
our show starts at 19PM CET btw , BIG difference

yes sorry 19:00 was 515 listeners...

yes sorry 19:00 was 515 listeners...

515 - 120 listeners : that would be 395 listeners.. now.. i must be blind cuz i don't see the graph going under 400 listeners.. sorry, i must buy glasses.

Like i said config, you have your own show once a month, there is a huge drop every month during this show.. You can play your diverse at the hour you have.

from the graph it looks to be 100+ listener drop...

topic is closed

Like i said config, you have your own show once a month, there is a huge drop every month during this show.. You can play your diverse at the hour you have.

from the graph it looks to be 100+ listener drop...

topic is closed
No one wants to hear house at home, better at clubs like you house junkies say... Thats why it dropped so much. I think its fair some other dj get this slot. You both got your own shows and you can still play the same tracks! :)

this discussion has been held before, let me reproduce the basic outcome of it.

diversity can be a good thing, but it can also be a bad thing. of course it's not a good thing when all djs play the same tunes. i for myself can't even listen to all those overplayed tracks and i definitely won't play them myself. this is one side of the story.

i advise everyone involved not to claim, say or even think that their tunes, their music, their style or their taste is better or higher quality than anyone else's. if you do, you're being arrogant. it's all a matter of personal taste, some people like this, other people like that, you know how it is. however, people expect trance and progressive when they tune into AH, and that is why they tune into AH. after all, it's AH's main slogan. which also means that at least some of those people will tune out again when they hear something different. this doesn't make anything or anyone better or worse, it just means it doesn't match their taste and expectations.

if AH were to support this kind of diversity, there also ought to be DnB or hardtechno djs here. i don't think anyone wants that though. people tune into AH because they expect trance and progressive, that is why we're here, so it should be our mission to fulfill those expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back