Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
hey Max! thank you for being here with us man... your track coming in a while...;)

@ Trance_Junkie : Cosmic Gate feat Kyler England – Flatline (Row remix)

WooooHooooo!! :super: :super:
Always a pleasure to listen to your show mate, welldone on the Alex Torn remix very nice track!! :choon:

@gp1: I am going to post the full tracklist in the end of the show as usually but till then i will provide you with infos for each track played.

@ Max Angel : Thanks man! was out 3rd November on Progrez

Thanks George - I thought I was behind but really wasn't :)

Sounding very smooth!

Setrise Vs Faruk Sabanci - Visible Horizon (Tucandeo remix) track playing now is a very nice melodic track I have been sent as promo from one of my favourite labels... coming from Finland, Echelon Records...

Setrise Vs Faruk Sabanci - Visible Horizon (Tucandeo remix) track playing now is a very nice melodic track I have been sent as promo from one of my favourite labels... coming from Finland, Echelon Records...

cool one!

Very beautiful indeed!!

where are you from man?

I live in the states, in Philly, but my family's from Thessaloniki. Mom's side is from Tsotili, outside of Kozani :) We go back pretty regularly over the summers. I know a lot of the XAN crowd, spend a lot of time in Xalkidiki :wub:

and this was the last track of the first half of the show... having a bridge with Sied Van Riel - Fearless (Syna remix) and we pass to the second half... more techy sounds, increased bpms

I live in the states, in Philly, but my family's from Thessaloniki. Mom's side is from Tsotili, outside of Kozani :) We go back pretty regularly over the summers. I know a lot of the XAN crowd, spend a lot of time in Xalkidiki :wub:

great man! nice to have you here with us! I am Greek living in Italy (Genova), i go often back in Athens though!

I hope you enjoy the show so far!

Sied Van Riel ftw!!!!!!!!!!!

here is what came out oof my DAW the day before yesterday...my latest production:

Max Angel - Remember Tomorrow (George Vemag's side)

CHeers Max & Thea~!

Back