• Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
hello trancers friends!!

tuned here!! really nice show so far!

Its out on Audiojelly...for a 1.25..cheap as hell! compared to beatport

Thanks mate! :friends: Is Audiojelly usually cheaper? I hadn't actually noticed.

Thanks mate! :friends: Is Audiojelly usually cheaper? I hadn't actually noticed.
Yea its usually cheaper, but I dont think they have the volume of tracks that Beatport has...A lot of Ronny K tracks go thru Audiojelly first then on to the other outlets...or maybe I should say Defcon Audio in general..I dont get many tracks from Audiojelly...only if beatport doesnt have

Yea its usually cheaper, but I dont think they have the volume of tracks that Beatport has...A lot of Ronny K tracks go thru Audiojelly first then on to the other outlets...or maybe I should say Defcon Audio in general..I dont get many tracks from Audiojelly...only if beatport doesnt have

That's what I find as well, but I guess I should spend more time there, mostly seems cheaper. And when you're getting something very day it adds up.

That's what I find as well, but I guess I should spend more time there, mostly seems cheaper. And when you're getting something very day it adds up.
Tell me about it! I keep all my receipts...but I dont wanna do the math :lol:This is an AWESOME TRACK!!! :choon::choon::choon::super::dance:

Ronny K OWNZZZZ!!

Back