17-12-2008 Manuel Le Saux - Extrema 114

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
whoaaa while loooking up info about Manuel I found out his show just started! was tuned in at 19.59! I'm so glad my conneciton is better these days, last couple of months I couldn't even listen normally to a 24k stream!

hello to everyone, really curious to the choons!

hello partyppl!!!

im at work but ill write down the traxlist ( lemme know when the tune changes cause i cant liste from here ) :)

01 - Epos - All Saints Day (Roger Shah's Original Mix)[Shah CD-R]

Hello :friends:

whoaaa while loooking up info about Manuel I found out his show just started! was tuned in at 19.59! I'm so glad my conneciton is better these days, last couple of months I couldn't even listen normally to a 24k stream!

DAMMIT... why does it happen to go back to shitty when I post it's good.... hating Belgian internet...

\O/ExtremA\O/
:dancing::clap::dancing:
Good afternoon peoples!

Eheh, nice :) Everywhere I go, I can watch some of your videos on youtube, that's fun even if the sound quality is sometimes bad ^^

I hope you'll be present à Before The Energy and Trance Energy... I'm looking for a trance party in february too :) And maybe Sensation White in Belgium, there will be Armin ;)

02 - David Newsum - Spank Bank (Original Mix)[Kill The Lights CD-R]<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Mass :choonalert:

Eheh, nice :) Everywhere I go, I can watch some of your videos on youtube, that's fun even if the sound quality is sometimes bad ^^

I hope you'll be present à Before The Energy and Trance Energy... I'm looking for a trance party in february too :) And maybe Sensation White in Belgium, there will be Armin ;)

hehe yeah just in september I got me a good camera (Casio Exilim S10, great sound on videos!)

Before the Energy, hmm maybe, I believe the lineup is very tempting! Last year BTE was bad, it was just Manuel who made it worthy being there!

Armin @ Sensation? haha yeah he's gone pretty far away from Trance, just like Sensation!

Manuel Le Saux - the King of Uplifting Trance
krone_gold.gif
krone_gold.gif
krone_gold.gif

Suncatcher - Epic (7 Skies Rmx)[Fraction CD-R] [New Entry]

Back